Harrison Bailey

I know you're gone and all, but if CPJ had listened to literally anyone, he would have been able to modify his offense enough to keep defenses on their toes and would have focused more on recruiting. This is coming from someone who loves CPJ.
If CPJ had done those things you mentioned, he’d still be here. That’s what I hate about that situation.

Living in Knoxville, I can confirm this.
You can confirm " Everyone in Knoxville has hated the last two coaching staffs and the moves they’ve made?" I don't know anyone who is hate's Heupel and the way his offense performed this season. No, if you're going to give Bailey credit you could say the Pruitt staff was full of morons and the Hepel staff is more enamored with mobile QB's who can hit the deep ball. I always felt Bailey wasn't a fit with Heupel's scheme but last year with Chaney as OC running a pro-style offense I don't know why Bailey didn't play better.

I know you're gone and all, but if CPJ had listened to literally anyone, he would have been able to modify his offense enough to keep defenses on their toes and would have focused more on recruiting. This is coming from someone who loves CPJ.
That is a fair Assessment my friend, I'm sure he would say if Erk Russell had listened to all the chatter in his ear, he would show everyone the middle finger. Old school set in their ways coaching. I love it personally!

Well…öööö…

Calm down, he was just watching the gt-uga women's BB game!

Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 20-02-32 Harrison Bailey Timeline Events.png

Also, 247sports shows us as offering him on January 22, 2001. Legit?

I am sure there are any number of reasons one might find themselves in Athens. Don't think uga makes any sense for him.

Sims throws a nice short/intermediate ball, he just needs work on situational awareness. Hopefully the new OC will connect wiih him.

Sims could use some work on the long ball. He either floats them short or rockets them long. I think a lot of that is on our OL though. Hard to have good footwork on the run.
Sims needs to be a WR or HB.

You are correct, but CPJ was too stubborn to tweek his offense. That's why he is gone.

I see no reason for a 3 win football team not to take a flyer on a QB with his pedigree. A dialed in QB can change the trajectory of a football team faster than anything else. It’s worth a shot. We shouldn’t show Sims any loyalty until he produces more wins.
We aren't close to where Clemson was, but just take a look at how they looked this year after Trevor Lawrence left. I mean, I would be proud to look that "bad" in a down year, but they were hardly the same team without him and now they have coaches and an AD bolting (allegedly)? Damn right a QB can have a major effect on a program.

Back