"Hey man, I like that hoodie."

GTDGN04

Flats Noob
As I am putting my kids in the car today after church. Turn around...Synjyn Days, with that huge smile on his face.

Dude looks like a load to bring down. Man, wish we had him one more year. He looked so natural at BB.

When it's chilly, yes. I don't attend an old school, traditional church.

Neither does Synjyn, evidently.

Thats really cool man! On a side note to that i recently found out mark price married a real good family friends sister. I got a signed GT ball and signed pic of him when he was in cleveland.

As I am putting my kids in the car today after church. Turn around...Synjyn Days, with that huge smile on his face.

Dude looks like a load to bring down. Man, wish we had him one more year. He looked so natural at BB.

Ha ha!! That's awesome. I would probably geek out and ask him to sign my kid's face.

IMO and only "IMO"

it is a respect issue and reverence towards GOD

I attend a FANTASTIC church (probably the best I have ever attended...and I use to attend Charles Stanley's church) however the dress code is relaxed and the music is too upbeat IMO

I just accept it b/c the quality of the preaching overrides these other issues.

it is Hickory Grove Baptist (north campus)

IMO and only "IMO"

I attend a FANTASTIC church (probably the best I have ever attended...and I use to attend Charles Stanley's church) however the dress code is relaxed and the music is too upbeat IMO

I understand the reverence side. I also think that suit and ties can be a deterrent for newcomers as well though. I think it should be 100% ok to wear either dress or casual and nobody feels judged either way.

More important question: Have you been wearing the GT hoodie to church last season?

If so then ignore law_bee, continue to do so.

If you started after the season, don't you dare keep wearing it to church, before you have an angry stingtalk mob at your house. With pitchforks and everything.

IMO and only "IMO"

James 2 said:
My brothers,[a] show no partiality as you hold the faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory. 2 For if a man wearing a gold ring and fine clothing comes into your assembly, and a poor man in shabby clothing also comes in, 3 and if you pay attention to the one who wears the fine clothing and say, “You sit here in a good place,” while you say to the poor man, “You stand over there,” or, “Sit down at my feet,” 4 have you not then made distinctions among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

1 Peter 3:3-4 said:
Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious.

Just IMO anyway.

Back