"Hill apologizes to fans"

You are forgiven Stephen!!!!!

Just catch the damn ball!!!!!!!!! Redemption!!!!!!!!!

"Pretty good look

Mods, please ban.

Seriously though, it's great to see this. Bottom line is he has not played well this season, and this is a really stand-up thing to do and shows he has a great attitude. Hopefully, for our sake and his, he can get things on track soon.

I am glad that he is showing responsibility. But like Nesbitt said, they gotta start walking the walk.

But Hill will rebound, for my sake, I'll mark this down as a bad game and a mental lapse.

Stephen doesn't have to apologize to anyone other than to his teammates. Even then I'd rather see him apologize by keeping his head and hands up and making plays on the field instead of with his head down talking to a reporter.

I don't feel like he needed to apologize to the fans, unless he committed a crime or something. Good grief, just two dropped balls. But hey, at least he's showing maturity and acceptance that he needs to work harder.

I don't feel like he needed to apologize to the fans, unless he committed a crime or something. Good grief, just two dropped balls. But hey, at least he's showing maturity and acceptance that he needs to work harder.
I totally agree, no one is perfect. Didnt Bay Bay drop one that might have beat UGAG. I can only speak for me but, i am proud to have you playing football at the flats.

Johnson had a speaking engagement at 7 p.m. Monday in Macon. Because practice ended at 5:30 p.m., Johnson had already arranged for a helicopter to pick him up and ferry him to the event. The helicopter was arriving at Rose Bowl Field as the players were walking to the lockerroom.
Man, I remember CPJ saying in his first year at Tech that the only thing he hated about living in Atlanta was the traffic. I guess he solved that problem. I will assume that this isn't to pull a Kiffin.

He's not even half way through his true sophomore season. The idea that he needs to apologize is evidence there's too much hype being put on the guy. It's a sign of character that he's taking responsibility, but there is no reason a student athlete at his stage should be made to feel that way.

These are the type of headlines from the AJC piss me off. At what point in that article did Hill ACTUALLY apologize? He doesn'teed to apologize for anything especially the fans. Go catch the ball make plays for yourself and the team. Not a bunch of dorks behind a computer which includes myself. The AJC is really a POS. Hill not only doesn't need to apologize, he didn't.

Stephen Hill doesn't need to apologize to anyone.

He's giving it his 100% best out there. He just needs to keep working at it. He's a special talent, and in time he'll get there. He's filling some mighty big shoes in two straight 1st rounders. He'll get his in time.

Ha, Johnson had a helicopter land on Rose Bowl Field to take him to Macon for a speaking engagement. Bad-ass.

Ha, Johnson had a helicopter land on Rose Bowl Field to take him to Macon for a speaking engagement. Bad-ass.

He has done this before. He always comes once a year to Macon for the Macon Touchdown Club. Started doing it when he was GSU coach. He tells a joke about it --- how someone did not do it and got fired, so he keeps the tradition to keep his job. Even when he was a Navy coach, he would still make the Club meeting once a year. (Club meets every week during football season).

http://macontouchdownclub.com/schedule.htm

It is not a bad meeting -- have a dinner and listen to some knowledgeable speaker talk about football.

Steven Hill doesn't owe me or anyone else here an apology. Just play hard and get better.

He has done this before. He always comes once a year to Macon for the Macon Touchdown Club. Started doing it when he was GSU coach. He tells a joke about it --- how someone did not do it and got fired, so he keeps the tradition to keep his job. Even when he was a Navy coach, he would still make the Club meeting once a year. (Club meets every week during football season).

http://macontouchdownclub.com/schedule.htm

It is not a bad meeting -- have a dinner and listen to some knowledgeable speaker talk about football.

Sounds pretty good. What I don't get is why does Macon have this and no other big cities in GA have a similar thing? (Augusta, Columbus, Savannah, etc.)

They might have to update the school column for Mark Richt before the season's over.

He better enjoy it now; because he won't be able to once the dome goes up.

Back