Honest Question for GT fans from a UGA fan

don't care GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH UGAg !!!!

Originally posted by AlaGold:
Jacketguy, I can answer why we are reluctant to stand up for CG as this point.He hasn't won as well as Richt( especially with a win over Tech).When CG does that it will show me something.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I can understand your reasoning... but there have been a number who have NEVER supported the hire etc... it would have been easy for UGA fans to have been the same with Richt... (never a head coach.. bad game against Oklahoma, etc.. ) but instead, it seemed that Dawg fans looked for the positive..., for some reason, we seem to be good at looking for the negative... maybe it has something to do with proofs and geometry .. I dont know...

I do believe this though... I dont think anyone on this board would want to take a job and not be given the opportunity and support to succeed... Gailey may not do the job we want... but I have always felt that at least he deserves my support, and the opportunity to succeed or fail... he is our coach... thats the way it is...

Back