How Can We Get Tech Football OFF Bally Sports, MASN, Blackout Zone, etc.?

Wrong, liar.

MASN is only available here on the DirecTV CHOICE package (or above). Same for the ACC Network. Not the $65 "Entertainment" package.

$85/month.

And other than carrying MASN, the channel lineup blows. No BBC World News - which is my main TV news source. No CBS Sports Network. No NHL. No Fox Sports 2. No AHC. No Golf Channel. Those are some of my main channels. And again, that is for $85/month, not $65. I'd need to get those channels through FuBO, Sling, etc.

I would essentially be paying $85/month just to watch a few Tech games a year. That is not "a bargin." Not even a bargain.

But forget about me. Because it's not about me, dumbass - which you would know if you had decent reading comprehension and actually read my post.

You're telling Croots that they, their families, their friends, their girls all need to pay $85/month, too for crappy DirecTV streaming if they want to watch them play ball at Tech. And they might not all "even $80K, bro."

You are so far out of touch it isn't even funny.

$85 whole dollars, OMG.

I know that's what you said. I have WOW stream, and it's still a cable stream. How is DirecTV stream not a satellite stream? Not trying to be obstinate here. It's a serious question

I have explained it in threads like this at least a half dozen times this season. Don't feel like doing it again. Google is your friend.

Since the World Series braves can’t even get off Bally sports I doubt we can

I have explained it in threads like this at least a half dozen times this season. Don't feel like doing it again. Google is your friend.
I guess I don't really care enough about it to continue the discussion. The fact remains, that others already have other services that don't lend themselves to change. The choice was taken out of my hand when WOW added everything I need.

I meant a team as good as the braves that are in the World Series plays most of their games on Bally.. not the World Series itself gramps
Well, little girl, you didn't specify that. and once again resorted to childish imbecilic bathroom humor. To follow through on the "yo momma" trend you insist in dragging up, I'm sure "yo momma" is proud of her little girl.

Well, little girl, you didn't specify that. and once again resorted to childish imbecilic bathroom humor. To follow through on the "yo momma" trend you insist in dragging up, I'm sure "yo momma" is proud of her little girl.
I said... World Series Braves... the World Series in this case is an adjective describing the braves

*hikes skirt*

Northern Virginia. I had cable for many years, but it was extremely expensive here (like everything else here). When I dropped it and went to Fubo I saved $100/month. No one around here in my neighborhood has cable anymore. Everyone streams. I'm guessing Verizon and Cox make most of their money now from broadband Internet. FWIW I get a ton of Pac-12 channels and every PAC-12 football game on FuBo . . . why can't the ACC do that?
Umm, I live in Northern Virginia. I have Cox Cable and added a modest sports package and I have not missed a Tech game in like 20 years. My package includes Fox Sports South, Mid-Atlantic Sports Network, ACCN and some other stuff. On those rare - very rare- occasions when Tech is not on a Cox Cable channel, Cox includes a login to ESPN III that I can use.

I meant a team as good as the braves that are in the World Series plays most of their games on Bally.. not the World Series itself gramps
That's because the Braves are paid millions by Bally (formerly FSS) to carry their games. Its not some sort of relegation it's the Braves choice to have their games there. Braves also play about a dozen games in ESPN or Fox each year. We watch almost every game. MLB is totally different than CFB.

Umm, I live in Northern Virginia. I have Cox Cable and added a modest sports package and I have not missed a Tech game in like 20 years. My package includes Fox Sports South, Mid-Atlantic Sports Network, ACCN and some other stuff. On those rare - very rare- occasions when Tech is not on a Cox Cable channel, Cox includes a login to ESPN III that I can use.

He just wants to bitch about it. Just another annoying quirk of our fanbase.

I agree with the OP.

Trying to figure out what channel/app/ACCN every single weekend is a headache. I’ve missed plenty of games over the last 3 seasons because of it. And I’m a huge Tech fan.

The casual observer never sees the GT helmet anymore. Horrid leadership = craptacular results.

And did someone just say Fobu? What in the hell is a Fobu? What a ööööing joke.

Back