How did the dwagfans behave at work?

I work in Birmingham, but Atlanta Sports talk on the way out of town was PURE GOLD, JERRY.

unnamed.jpg

my assistant is a Dog fan. When I went up to her desk, she had that look on her face like she smelled something bad. Given that we looked bad in our bowl, I didn't want to rub it into too bad.
She's one of their more level headed fans. She never complained, out loud, about not being in the CFP.
To her credit, she has never liked Kirby.

my assistant is a Dog fan. When I went up to her desk, she had that look on her face like she smelled something bad. Given that we looked bad in our bowl, I didn't want to rub it into too bad.
She's one of their more level headed fans. She never complained, out loud, about not being in the CFP.
Minnesota was better than UGA

When I get back from filling up the gas can for my landscapers, I'll ask and let you know.

But I did notice they were all wearing UGa National Championship T-shirts from 2015.

Only have one. She did not like my burnt orange longhorns "don't mess with texas" shirt.

Pics?

I work in Birmingham, but Atlanta Sports talk on the way out of town was PURE GOLD, JERRY.
Most SEC caliber fans cannot see the forest for the trees. Even the intelligent ones, have tunnel vision. They are indoctrinated by the Finebums, Herbstreets, etc to believe that any FB team outside the SECheat is inferior. I hope Clemson humiliates Bama like they did ND. Of course it would be because they didn’t want to be there. Or they were beat down by the “brutal” regular season. Or the officials didn’t want them to win.

I'm not sure as I prefer Target over Walmart and I also don't work at the unemployment office.

They were sure quiet and surly at work yesterday. The few I talked to blamed CMR's players for a poisonous atmosphere and the CFB Playoff committee.

Idiots.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

Couldn’t tell ya... haven’t been to the gas station since I filled up my Range Rover

Back