Howard's Rock Vandalized/Stolen

I'm not all that into Clemson but that rock is a very important part of their tradition.

Whoever took it needs to put it back then have his ass whooped.

I'm not all that into Clemson but that rock is a very important part of their tradition.

Whoever took it needs to put it back then have his ass whooped.

Not sure if you could really put it back.

“We take vandalism, especially of such an important part of our history, very seriously,” Clemson athletic director Dan Radakovich said in a statement Sunday night. “Police are investigating.”

öööö you DRad!!!!!!

I really have no hate against Clemson, I like the rivalry but this öööö comes when you hire a weasel like "D-Rad". I would prefer that he died in a car-fire but hey, I don't make the rules.

They should've just gone out into the woods and gotten another rock. No one would have known the öööö difference.

It was me, you guys can have a chance to buy it at my silent illegal auction.

It skipped three times! I'm going for four next time.

Who the öööö is Howard?

images

After seeing Dabo make love to that rock on national TV that time, you know good and well who took it. :naughty:

DRAD took it....using it for a butt plug.

I heard he was holding it for ransom for higher grad fees. I don't understand the hatred for DRAD other than he left for a rival.

As for the theft, I'm betting this was a prank gone horribly wrong. College kids will be stupid at times. I do feel bad for Clemson as the original rock is irreplaceable.

Back