Howard's Rock Vandalized/Stolen

I heard he was holding it for ransom for higher grad fees. I don't understand the hatred for DRAD other than he left for a rival.

As for the theft, I'm betting this was a prank gone horribly wrong. College kids will be stupid at times. I do feel bad for Clemson as the original rock is irreplaceable.

If I were them I wouldn't have even said anything and just gone out to the woods and found another...

I'm guessing it resides in a Clemson frat house bedroom right now and will be returned. Bro banged a drunk chick on it... internet video to follow.

That stupid rock was a door stop in Coach Howard's office for the longest time and if it were up to him it would have been tossed out in a back ditch. What a stupid "tradition."

Someone run over to Stone Mountain and get the Tractor Drivers a rock. I am sure they have plowed the fields clean of rock in that part of SC.

I just spoke to a guy up in Clemson earlier, told him about the 'skipped 3 x before sinking', he just howled.

:lol::biggthumpup:

Spurrier always good for a memorable quote.

So, what would Spurrier say if asked? Ideas?

Something like...

"Well, I've got a big rock in the backyard, near where I keep the garbage cans, that they can have."

"Rocks, Cocks. Whatever. This is still the State of South Carolina."

"It's along drive back to Death Valley, CA to get another doorstop."

seriously weak sauce; Spurrier is much more witty than that

Maybe something along the lines of..

"I doubt that school over in Baton Rouge will let them borrow a rock from the real Death Vally."

Maybe something along the lines of..

"I doubt that school over in Baton Rouge will let them borrow a rock from the real Death Vally."

No, you're still a little bit on the nose there. His reference to LSU's death valley was a lot more of a back hand to CU than a direct assault. I think he'd say something more like:

"Of course, I'm bothered that someone would deface Clemson's Howard's Rock. An attack on that rock is an attack on the most significant part of their fine football tradition."

"Of course, I'm bothered that someone would deface Clemson's Howard's Rock. An attack on that rock is an attack on the most significant part of their fine football tradition."

perfect :lol:

Back