I am hearing

This would matter to the computers, which don’t matter any more, and to whatever dipshit ESPN trots out to argue with Stephen A. And that’s about it.

I'm going to reserve judgement here. If this hurts the mutts that's a good thing. But I doubt it will and the covid protocols are ridiculous and should be gotten rid of. We don't do this for the flu and we shouldn't for covid. I got it and have recovered like many other viruses. Natural herd immunity is the was to go a la Sweden.

Sweden wanted herd immunity and that’s what it got. The result is that Sweden is not whining about the need for another year of lockdowns and mandatory mask wearing. Instead, Swedes are living their lives as if their lives were worth living.

I'm going to reserve judgement here. If this hurts the mutts that's a good thing. But I doubt it will and the covid protocols are ridiculous and should be gotten rid of. We don't do this for the flu and we shouldn't for covid. I got it and have recovered like many other viruses. Natural herd immunity is the was to go a la Sweden.

Sweden wanted herd immunity and that’s what it got. The result is that Sweden is not whining about the need for another year of lockdowns and mandatory mask wearing. Instead, Swedes are living their lives as if their lives were worth living.
At the very least

I appreciate your faith in the OP's words as truth. Don't let anyone take that innocence away from you

If he played with Covid and there's proof that the staff knew it, as in a positive test result less than 48 hours prior to kickoff, then there should be some major violations there. UGAg should get the death penalty and be blacklisted forever for putting the ability of the team ahead of the health and safety of everyone else on the field. It would not surprise me one bit if they did, but I'm sure they'll bury any evidence if so.
Just as long as they didnt return the rapid test and free shoes and outfits that came with it..... They Are Scott Free, NCAA maybe breaking new ground on this Kirby is my PIMP Money fund, when Saban has time off and to actually game plan a Competent Football Schedule

At the very least

I appreciate your faith in the OP's words as truth. Don't let anyone take that innocence away from you
Slow down! I am considering the source which is part of the reason I'm reserving judgement.

If it is a violation and he did play, the NCAA will pay as much attention to that violation as they do to the $100 handshakes and paying football players and their families to play football for UGA without paying Federal or State income taxes.

The NCAA only enforces rules against the colleges they aren’t scared of. And they are scared of all the factories because they know if they mess with the factories the factories will tell them to FO and go will make their own governing body.

Like they're basically doing now?!

You mean the Swedes that are still alive, right? Check their rates vs neighboring Countries.

Last edited:
Back