I am the crazy guy on TV from the VPI&SU game, AMA

Confirmed. Also me:

VRCC7NO.jpg

Jeebus. This was the fake FG in 09 amirite?

[y]LbjFzuYAC70[/y]

I forgot how good this whiteout was even with Clemson bringing the crowd they do. Granted there was probably a lot of orange in upper north but man this looks good. I'm getting pumped already. :biggthumpup:

[y]NvDZT-bIKP8[/y]

I was in Terre Haute for a training course. The girls there love their cheeseburgers. Had a chance to go to go the Indy 500 and met an an old Gailey player who was with I perfection Harris. Can't remember his name. Cool story, bro and no I don't even 80k with benefits.

I had forgotten that that was a white-out.

[y]LbjFzuYAC70[/y]

I forgot how good this whiteout was even with Clemson bringing the crowd they do. Granted there was probably a lot of orange in upper north but man this looks good. I'm getting pumped already. :biggthumpup:

[y]NvDZT-bIKP8[/y]

I think it needs to be mandatory that Rodzilla makes the gif his avatar.

I'll do it if someone resizes it to the proper format for me.

Yup! I'm the one that jumps sky-high at 0:21 in the video, and again at 1:24 (had my hands on my knees watching, then jumped). I was so caught off-guard by the fake that I initially looked up and saw the ball sailing towards my head...I was terrified for a few seconds as to what to do if it came close to hitting me, then I look down and BOOM BEBE CATCHES IT TOUCHDOWN!!!

Here's my question: You gonna make it to any of the tailgates this year?

I'll do it if someone resizes it to the proper format for me.

Yup! I'm the one that jumps sky-high at 0:21 in the video, and again at 1:24 (had my hands on my knees watching, then jumped). I was so caught off-guard by the fake that I initially looked up and saw the ball sailing towards my head...I was terrified for a few seconds as to what to do if it came close to hitting me, then I look down and BOOM BEBE CATCHES IT TOUCHDOWN!!!
Did you flail while typing that?

Why are you bailing on the Pitt game and the guys you've traveled with for GT football for the past five years?

Back