I am the crazy guy on TV from the VPI&SU game, AMA

Nice work rod! Very nice.

You should change your handle to gifzilla to commemorate the first ST'er to be gifed.

2nd St'er to be gifed. Found one of Beestorm.
creepster.gif

Where are you going to be sitting Saturday? Clearly we need to get you front and center.

Sadly I won't be there :(

I'll be at my undergrad homecoming in lovely Terre Haute, IN. But I'll definitely be watching, and yelling, and arm-flailing.

I'll be at my undergrad homecoming in lovely Terre Haute, IN. But I'll definitely be watching, and yelling, and arm-flailing.

Not good enough. Need moar invisible ninja punching.

You get your ass to that game. Without you going all Ian Curtis at BDS I don't know that we stand a chance.

Your unbridled joy makes me happy. Thanks for being a good sport.

I have the same t-shirt. Don't blame us for the bookstore selling the wrong shade of gold.

You get your ass to that game. Without you going all Ian Curtis at BDS I don't know that we stand a chance.

Wait, he also says he was there for Nesbitt's broken arm and the Attouchu punch.

Maybe he's better off in "Terre Haute" sucking it with RW09. :hsugh: kidding, kidding

Back