I had 0 hours of sleep last weekend.

It's actually pretty decent. Had Tmobile for about 6 years now. I tether off it too at my office, saves money.
It's great...if you stay near interstates. Try using T-mobile in more rural errors and when they say "Can you hear me now?" the answer will be nothing...because you won't hear them say a thing.

I had T-mobile at one point and they were great near my house. But when I traveled for work and couldn't get reception about 50% of the time, I kicked them to the curb. The real breaking point was that you can't even get a signal anywhere on our farm when I go down there.

I already have a truck. I'll be out there with you now. And what is this 5:30 am crap? We're starting at midnight next time.

Hell, now that I know the really big nice building beside the lawn is a sorority, we'll probably try to have some of them come out and hang out with you youngsters while the old men like me sit back and smoke cigars and consume whiskey clear.
That sounds like fun.

It's great...if you stay near interstates. Try using T-mobile in more rural errors and when they say "Can you hear me now?" the answer will be nothing...because you won't hear them say a thing.

I had T-mobile at one point and they were great near my house. But when I traveled for work and couldn't get reception about 50% of the time, I kicked them to the curb. The real breaking point was that you can't even get a signal anywhere on our farm when I go down there.
There is no doubt it sucks in rural areas. No doubt. Our house is about a mile for 575. So no issues. But I have some property in Blue Ridge .. not much up there.

I have LTE TMobile at my house in the boondocks of Adairsville

There is no doubt it sucks in rural areas. No doubt. Our house is about a mile for 575. So no issues. But I have some property in Blue Ridge .. not much up there.
This thread is about to turn Deliverence-y

I lived between Jasper and Ellijay for the 2014 season. I had to make a 30 minute, 30 mile drive south on 515/575 to find a decent bar for watching some of our games. I watched the wins over Miami, Georgia, and Mississippi State at the Taco Mac in Woodstock. (There were a lot of mutts there for our game of course, their silence at the end of that game is set as the default sound in my head.) I watched the ACCCG at the only bar I knew of in my area and it was terrible, I never saw anyone paying any attention to our game.

I lived between Jasper and Ellijay for the 2014 season. I had to make a 30 minute, 30 mile drive south on 515/575 to find a decent bar for watching some of our games. I watched the wins over Miami, Georgia, and Mississippi State at the Taco Mac in Woodstock. (There were a lot of mutts there for our game of course, their silence at the end of that game is set as the default sound in my head.) I watched the ACCCG at the only bar I knew of in my area and it was terrible, I never saw anyone paying any attention to our game.

being at that game was incredible, especially with seats 5 or so rows up on the uga side of the end zone right at the pylon. That’s where all the action happened with the kick and pick. The roar of “100k” dumbs immediately followed by stark silence and our tiny ass band 130 yards away blaring is something I’ll never forget.

being at that game was incredible, especially with seats 5 or so rows up on the uga side of the end zone right at the pylon. That’s where all the action happened with the kick and pick. The roar of “100k” dumbs immediately followed by stark silence and our tiny ass band 130 yards away blaring is something I’ll never forget.
I've been to COFH in Athens once ... 2014. It was a fantastic day.

Back