I hate Bark Madley

The exact same thing is asked here at ST almost every single day. Why should Madley be any different?

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/mark-bradley/2013/feb/07/when-if-ever-will-tech-again-beat-uga/

This type of negative öööö is why we have little to no sidewalk fans and why something needs to be done about the brand in general.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. No one deals with as much external negativity as Georgia Tech.

Roof (since he's a Tech man and truly understands the meaning of this game versus CPJ who just wants to win every game) should have this article posted on every locker in the locker room today. It should be printed out on poster board and put on an easel as you walk into the locker room. It should be e-mailed to every football player every Sunday from now until December.

He also lied. Devine and Custis are both 4-stars according to Scout. Frankly We should all write letters to the AJC, and say if this bullshit doesn't stop, then we stop clicking, commenting and buying the newspaper.

We should contact the Admin Services on campus and tell them to stop purchasing the AJC for distribution among the students (I believe this is done)

Why hate Mark Bradley? Makes more sense to hate the people who keep GT athletics from competing on a level playing field.

Forgot to mention that the reason we have no sidewalk fans is because we suck and have for half a century give or take a couple of years. Why the hell would any sane person want to follow GT sans an alumni connection?

Where in here is he wrong?

What will it take for Tech again to beat Georgia? Better recruiting is usually the place to start, and the Bulldogs might be vulnerable. Three of their past four classes have been ranked outside Rivals’ top 10, and the famous closer Rodney Garner has taken his charms to Auburn. For his part, Johnson spoke Wednesday of casting a wider net, the in-house belief being that Tech, as both school and program, has a better reputation outside Georgia than within.

Better defense wouldn’t hurt, and toward that end Tech hired the alum Ted Roof, who has had a curious career but can’t fare worse than Al Groh. Having a big-time quarterback would also be a boost, and Vad Lee has the potential to become Nesbitt with more speed and a better arm. And a downpour on a given November Saturday wouldn’t be unwelcome to a ground-based underdog. (Should Georgia lose defensive coordinator Todd Grantham, who will interview with the New Orleans Saints, that would also tweak the dynamics.)

Given that Georgia returns its entire offense and that Tech will be entering Year 1 with Lee as its starter, you wouldn’t think the Jackets could beat Georgia, with or without Grantham, this fall. Aaron Murray will be gone by 2014, but that game will be in Athens. If we’re hazarding a guess as to the Jackets’ next real chance against Georgia, we might earmark 2015. The game’s in Atlanta, and Lee will be a senior.
That said, there will be two more National Signing Days before then. As dominant as Georgia has been against Tech the last Saturday in November, it’s doubly dominant the first Wednesday in February. Unless/until that changes, not much else will.

I am a sidewalk fan.

Mind you, I do not live anywhere near Georgia, so I don't have to read his crap, except when you link it ... :crapstorm:

Nor, thankfully, need I live amongst the dawg-breathed hordes.

Forgot to mention that the reason we have no sidewalk fans is because we suck and have for half a century give or take a couple of years. Why the hell would any sane person want to follow GT sans an alumni connection?

I'm a sidewalk fan, but not very sane. So your question still begs to be answered.

Yeah we should just turn around and take it up the butt from our local paper. I'm sure UCLA fans would've done the same thing around 2005. God you guys are pathetic.

You guys are soooo butthurt it is pathetic. Grow a set of balls. What someone writes in a newspaper few people actually read means nothing.

True. There was a line wrapped around 285 worth of people just waiting to jump on a .500 team's bandwagon but dangit if ole Mark Bradley didn't write that article and change their minds...

öööö.

:bowrofl:

As for the couple of sidewalk fans who actually posted, why are you a fan? Is it a family connection?

No where is he wrong.

The last two years, GT has been so athletically outclassed.

Need proof? GT best recruiting class beat UGA once. Since their departure, GT hasn't come close to that type of talent, or it has yet to show itself.

I wouldn't argue any of his points nor disagree with him.

I wonder this very same thing every November.

BTW, I never went to GT other than baseball camps growing up in the summer which I suppose is a good reason to be a fan because BDS was the first stadium I went to during one camp. I went to the weight room, met players, ect. But mostly becuase my dad is NY and he couldn't stand my mom's bulldawg loving family and their incessant barking every Thanksgiving. I chose to join my pops in the hatred.

Why hate Madley. Unless, of course, you realize just how accurate that article is.

Meh, he isn't wrong. But his smug ass can
image.png

Back