I have some more coaching news

Need Jill Stein's lawyers so we can sue to get Jeff Monken declared coach by a judge.

DFO runs behind the scenes logistics for the team. Travel stuff (flight, bus, hotel, etc), bowl itinerary stuff, basically anything football related that doesn't get done by the AD, head coach, or other departments (equipment, trainers, whatever) gets done by the DFO and his team.

So any word yet on when we'll know the full staff? I heard after Christmas, then heard after ours/Temple's bowl games, then heard after all bowl games, then heard Jan. 2nd. Are we not announcing anyone until their current season is finished, wherever they may be? I know I read CGC is having a staff/team meeting Sunday evening. So will we know by then or still only know the ones that are "available"?

Insert nickcagereally.gif.

97a.gif

Laugh all you want, but remember. The only times we’ve beaten UGA in the last decade was when we ran the triple Option. We were unsuccessful when we ran any other offense.
You’re right. None of the other offenses in the last decade have even gained a single yard. Hot dog!
(Keep in mins that I’m just joking, have not made a single disparaging CPJ remark, and have defended him to the shmucks since he quit)

So any word yet on when we'll know the full staff? I heard after Christmas, then heard after ours/Temple's bowl games, then heard after all bowl games, then heard Jan. 2nd. Are we not announcing anyone until their current season is finished, wherever they may be? I know I read CGC is having a staff/team meeting Sunday evening. So will we know by then or still only know the ones that are "available"?

Well technically it IS after Christmas :biggrin:

Back