I have some more coaching news

Bump- I see thwg is active. Anything changed on the coaching front? Still the same people coming?

Bump- I see thwg is active. Anything changed on the coaching front? Still the same people coming?

I don't think anything has changed. I'll try to check in tomorrow. Has 33 jacket posted anything? He knows more than me.

Temple guys mostly. The co-oc/asst HC from another college. 1-2 more guys not currently college coaches. That was true on Thursday. Assume it is still true.

I don't think anything has changed. I'll try to check in tomorrow. Has 33 jacket posted anything? He knows more than me.

Temple guys mostly. The co-oc/asst HC from another college. 1-2 more guys not currently college coaches. That was true on Thursday. Assume it is still true.
Re 33: I tried to get him to respond on Godsey, but he didn't. I'm fine with waiting, just worried a little because I thought the Temple guys would be officially announced by now at least. One question: a current or former co-OC/asst HC? Thanks for info.

Last edited:
Re 33: I tried to get him to respond on Godsey, but he didn't. I'm fine with waiting, just worried a little because I thought the Temple guys would be officially announced by now at least. One question: a current or former co-OC/asst HC? Thanks for info.

Godsey is not coming. That ship sailed a few weeks ago, not sure why.

Eric Henderson?

What do you think about support staff / interns / quality control / whatever the hell people call it now. Wonder if Collins is setting aside extra money to increase our staff there

What do you think about support staff / interns / quality control / whatever the hell people call it now. Wonder if Collins is setting aside extra money to increase our staff there
Assume there will be more. Mostly/all former GT players.

Back