I have some more coaching news

There was something about the way the whole thing developed that made me feel like CGC was somehow in the works before CPJ announced his retirement. I've wondered if Geo. O'Lea was maybe involved before hand and talking to "parties" on both sides.

I think you're getting hotter.........O'Leary + Friedgen + thwg = Lake Oconee
O'Leary and Friedgen left in 2002
thwg joined in 2003
TStan and O'Leary are very tight

Hmmmm......
thwg.JPG

thwg joined in 2003

Hmmmm......
thwg.JPG
Confirmed. THWg is Bill O'brien!

thwg joined in 2003

Hmmmm......
thwg.JPG

Confirmed that it is not O’Leary. Does not prefer big bellies (he loved Friedgen). It is TStan.

050D6D01-BC3B-4CD5-81F9-67D012E2C54A.png

Why would we want someone who was recently fired from a place, and who underperformed with more talent than we have

If you’d want to be at Miami more than at Tech, that’s all I need to hear about this guy
The Pat Nix path, only cutting out the middle man (GT). Miami, come and get him

So CGC has offered a job to Tee Martin? Has this been confirmed anywhere?

I think this guy's agent is talking, trying to get his client's name out there. Seems like an obvious attempt to use us and U of L to lobby for another job.
Hope you’re right. So far TMar is the only name I’ve heard for a coaching position and said Wtf in my head

With him running the elite 11 quarterback camp in our backyard, it could help recruiting, but he was awful with elite talent as OC for USC. As a position coach, sure. As OC, hard pass.

He couldn't do squat with all the NFL talent at USC this year. Not sure if that was all his fault but it is a concern.

If we wait just a bit, Mark Richt may be available for an OC position. They have the torches and pitchforks out in Coral Gables.

Back