I have some more coaching news

So if you know why not just share now. I’ll pay your subscription fee to know now!

Whose the other tech grad coming on board?

Sshhh don't worry about numbers like 85 or 25. Those are more like suggestions anyway.
tenor.gif

I hope! Which coach will be the scapegoat next year when we still can’t block Clemson?
What do you mean "we"? How the hell can anybody teach somebody how to block somebody that is twice their size? You find a coach who can do that and TStan will hire him. Until CGC can get some beef in here, get used to getting steamrolled.

It's not gonna be Sewak. But if by some ridiculousness it was, I would gather all my tailgating equipment and set it on fire on the corner of North Avenue and Techwood drive.

You would try, but you'd trip on the way there and the grill would go over your back and land upright with the charcoal in it.

What do you mean "we"? How the hell can anybody teach somebody how to block somebody that is twice their size? You find a coach who can do that and TStan will hire him. Until CGC can get some beef in here, get used to getting steamrolled.
We have some decent size on the line. Just need depth. DeFoor is big. Cooper. Braun is just damn good. Got a transfer OL. Got a TE transfer.

Someone please explain how oversigning above 85 works. Meaning, what happens if we sign 90 & we don’t get the attrition we’re expecting?

Back