I ****ing hate these mother ****ers!!!!!

BarrelORum

Mediocre Poster
I want our team to send a message to those pieces of **** in Athens. There is blood in the water Gentlemen and I hope our guys play like sharks this weekend.

I want to witness a blood letting in Bobby Dodd that will be talked about in fond memories when I am an old man and long after I am dead....

I want to see a beatdown of these ****ers so bad that Richt's head explodes on the sideline from the collective hatred by his own UGA nation about how bad we wiped the floor with them.

I ****ING HATE THESE MOTHER ****ERS!!!

saferedirect-6.jpg

I would love to see them usher in brand new uga viii and us send him back to athens with his castrated balls in his mouth after a 60+ point beatdown.

This would all be wonderful, but, in the alternative, a 1 point victory is also acceptable. I don't care how it happens, just beat 'em.

Let's rip their ****ing hearts out and put a ****ing exclamation point on this ****ing season!

I propose going for two after every touchdown.

I also propose at the end of the game, when we up by a number best expressed in Old Testament units and are on UGag's one yard line, we take three straight knees then call three straight time outs then RAM it in for ONE MORE.

3 + 3 + 1 = 7 (cue the angelic choir)

It is righteous.

I also propose at the end of the game, when we up by a number best expressed in Old Testament units and are on UGag's one yard line, we take three straight knees then call three straight time outs then RAM it in for ONE MORE.

Bahahahahaha! :laugher::bowdown:

***** *** ******** ** ******* **************************!!!!!

I hope we break the record for most points that we've ever scored against those mother ****ers!

It's time CPJ and the men to get medieval on their poor, pathetic, soon to be ended, ball lickin' football lives.

Back