I ****ing hate these mother ****ers!!!!!

The 1997 game (shudder) is on ESPN Classic tomorrow afternoon at 5. If any of you need a refresher on why we must destroy them, watch it.

It's like the immortal Ric Flair one time said, when you have your foot on their throats, mash down.....

Jackets!

The 1997 game (shudder) is on ESPN Classic tomorrow afternoon at 5. If any of you need a refresher on why we must destroy them, watch it.
That game still makes my blood boil. Younger fans are advised to watch.

Feel the burn.

Now bring that feeling to the game on Saturday.

A beatdown of epic proportions is needed. And we have just the team to do it!

I agree. . . .. but how can a team that can't deliver a beatdown of epic proportions against Wake Forest (when it was needed) be expected to deliver that beatdown to Georgia? Georgia is a much more talented team than Wake.

Kind of reminds me of that original Karate Kid movie....with the whole "No Mercy" thing...lol.

All I have to say is "and may God have mercy on their souls."
Screw that, God hates them just as much as we do. If he didn't, he wouldn't have made them UGA fans.

To Hell with Georgia. Straight to Hell. Do not pass Go. Do not collect your welfare check. Rot with your fat mutt, you inbred sacks of donkey spunk.

**** Larry Munson and the hobnail boot in his ass.
**** Mark Richt and his spray-on tan.
**** their arches.
Keep Willie, he's OK.
**** spelling your name at the end your song.
And most of all, **** Georgia.

Man, look how far (in a short span) we have come under Paul Johnson. Naysayers love to live in the past. Paul Johnson is an in-the-moment coach. He believes and exemplifies "carpe diem"!

What a great time to be a Yellow Jacket! However, let's be ready for Saturday. The Tech-GA game is what it is...the biggest game of the year. UGAG will come in with fire in their mutt nostrils (coaches, team, fanbase). What we control is taking care of business (coaches, team, fanbase). This "new attitude is contagious. Let us all, in the Yellow Jacket family, be tight (together), play our different roles, but be on the same page...and take what we all want (our second consecutive win against our in-state rivals!) GO JACKETS! THWGA!

DG :biggthumpup:

attachment.php

http://www.bbuzzoff.com/users/1913.html
"A comprehesive look at Georgia Tech football for fans, recruits, students and alumni"
http://www.daltonjackitup.com

Georgia is a much more talented team than Wake.
Wake Forest would beat UGa 4 out of 5 times.

Besides, are you seriously asking if, after a bye week, we are going to be as off-key against UGa as we were the day we played Wake?

Especially after UGa lost to Kentucky? And their inbred bulldog died? And the game is at Tech?

I mean I'm all for pessimism and all but we are gonna ROLL over those guys.

If we get in a situation to blow them out, man I hope so, then I fully expect PJ to never put the brakes on with his play calling. We may take out personnel early though to save them for the ACCCG.

Georgia is just a W on the way to the BCS for us now. They don't deserve to see our starters in the 4th.

THWG!

It's time we send a message to bullpup nation that this is a yearly thing, we aren't a win 1 out of 7 year team. I truly believe CPJ will run Richt out of the state buy next year..

**** ****ers **** ****ers ****s damit to hell ****ers **** **** ass **** **** ****ers hate **** ****ers, uga!!!

**** ****ers **** ****ers ****s damit to hell ****ers **** **** ass **** **** ****ers hate **** ****ers, uga!!!

You know, if you were to snap any time in the near future, I'm pretty sure this post combined with your avatar would constitute a "clear warning sign."

GOD F*** THE GEORGIA BULLDOGS! MAY ATHENS FOREVER BURN IN THE DEEP, FIERY PITS OF HELL!!!

I'm with you, BoR... I want 63-7. I would say 222-0, but that's not reasonable. There is NO reason 63-7 would be a far-fetched score if Ken-suck-y can beat UGA in Athens by a touchdown...

BDS will explode. Enjoy the amount of red that's there, because we're going to double our numbers in Athens next year, and there will be HALF the amount of red in 2011.

To Hell, then back, then to Hell again with Georgia!

Screw that, God hates them just as much as we do. If he didn't, he wouldn't have made them UGA fans.

To Hell with Georgia. Straight to Hell. Do not pass Go. Do not collect your welfare check. Rot with your fat mutt, you inbred sacks of donkey spunk.

**** Larry Munson and the hobnail boot in his ass.
**** Mark Richt and his spray-on tan.
**** their arches.
Keep Willie, he's OK.
**** spelling your name at the end your song.
And most of all, **** Georgia.

Anybody hear the regular guys around 9 this morning? I don't usually listen to them, but they happened to be on the radio when I was driving. I didn't catch the whole premise, but it sounds like one of the guys went around UGA with a "God killed Uga" poster a la "God Hates Fags." Pretty funny stuff.

I would really love to hang about 60pts on them this weekend!!! I just hope they dont out number us in the stands. It is amazing to me how many sidewalk red neck fans they attract. i guess I'm jeoulous because I would love for our fan base to grow. The only way that will happen is if we can get our own isle at the Walmart!!!!

you are showing your ignorance with that first statement.

Not pessimism--realism born of 50+ Georgia games. This game traditionally is won by the better team--because BOTH teams play at such an intensity that emotion cancels emotion and talent and technique rule the day. But about one game in ten--like ours last year-- the visiting underdog wins. Player for player we still do not match up well with Georgia's two deep. Superior offensive scheme will be what wins it for us. Defense is still a big, big question mark. Cox has the ability to play like Matthew Stafford at times. He has had some horrendous games too. Hopefully the planets do not align for him this week.

Back