I ****ing hate these mother ****ers!!!!!

It's time we send a message to bullpup nation that this is a yearly thing, we aren't a win 1 out of 7 year team. I truly believe CPJ will run Richt out of the state buy next year..
It will a triple option ran against against CMR next year. :biggthumpup: Johnson, Meyers, and Kiffin will all help in giving him the boot next year.

If we get in a situation to blow them out, man I hope so, then I fully expect PJ to never put the brakes on with his play calling. We may take out personnel early though to save them for the ACCCG.

Georgia is just a W on the way to the BCS for us now. They don't deserve to see our starters in the 4th.

THWG!
I'm afraid you're right--but--I HOPE YOU"RE NOT--I want full speed ahead, take no prisoners and let God sort out the DEAD DAWGS--REVENGE FOR 51-7--to HELL with UGAG!:rockon:

The 1997 game (shudder) is on ESPN Classic tomorrow afternoon at 5. If any of you need a refresher on why we must destroy them, watch it.

My freshman year. Drove 7 hours that morning to get to the game. Still angry. Very, very angry.

ESPN Classic will be banned in my house this week.

I'm afraid you're right--but--I HOPE YOU"RE NOT--I want full speed ahead, take no prisoners and let God sort out the DEAD DAWGS--REVENGE FOR 51-7--to HELL with UGAG!:rockon:

I totally disagree, if we get ahead early, their spirits will be down and our second string will be able to take care of them.

I totally disagree, if we get ahead early, their spirits will be down and our second string will be able to take care of them.
---if "take care of them" means a 55+ win margin--well hell yeah do it to it--but--if not I personally want a total BEAT DOWN!

preference? the statement was Wake would beat Georgia 4 out of 5. No preference, a declaration. Wake this year would not win one game against Georgia if they played them a dozen times. Six at home, six in Athens --es macht nicht--12 losses.

preference? the statement was Wake would beat Georgia 4 out of 5. No preference, a declaration. Wake this year would not win one game against Georgia if they played them a dozen times. Six at home, six in Athens --es macht nicht--12 losses.

That's ridiculous and your certainty that Georgia is such a great team is absurd.

You're a ****ing moron.

:laugher:

Georgia is a whole 1.96 points ahead of Wake in the Sagarin predictor rankings. Add in the 3-point home advantage and Sagarin favors Wake at Wake.

No, computer rankings aren't the end all, be all, but it shows what everybody else knows: it's absurd to say UGA would go 12-0 against Wake.

I hope we beat them so badly that CMR is actually emotional and curses at Ga Tech and CPJ in the post game press conference. Then he states with certitude and regret that he is not even qualified to lick the sweat off CPJ's ...

God damn it Saturday cannot arrive any faster... I'm debating whether or not I still want our starters in in the fourth quarter. I ****ing want 70+ points on them. I want there to be two minutes left with a first down at their 30, and I want CPJ to score then. And then I want him to onside kick and throw for another score. If there's still time, I want another damn onside kick. After we're a good 20-30 points ahead, I want him to convert for two after every damn touchdown.

FUUUUUUUCK YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Back