I knocked my wife's brother out tonight....

You posted about defending those seats twice live in the game thread (once running off a little kid, then the assholes), before creating a separate thread about it afterwards. And now you are linking the thread. Great job protecting the seats. Give it rest.
quite literally never seen anything like it.

that was my 15th UGA @ GT game. 16th overall (was at 2014 game).

and i dont remember having any issues like that before. which is kind of incredible.

these drunk fans were so bad other UGAg fans were apoligizing for them.

and i dont know if you sit in Upper North or were there but its pretty damn unbearable there during COFH.

another annoying thing is the amount of band wagon UGA fans. guy behind me, nice enough, dawg fan, said this was his 2nd college football game ever. he was like my age.

there were also two other drunk fans that stumbled down there looking for seats later. but none of them pressed the issue.

You know what you should do to REALLY get back at your wife's brother? Hook up his sister with a little bit of JJacket sexy time. That would show him.

F%* that guy. When he has to suck through a straw with his jaw wired shut he will give caution before running his damn mouth about that bunch of ingrates. It's a moment that will live in infamy at future family gatherings, or, possibly in father gatherings with your new family.

another annoying thing is the amount of band wagon UGA fans. guy behind me, nice enough, dawg fan, said this was his 2nd college football game ever. he was like my age.

The ones with money have tix in Athens. The rest pawn the trailer and get tix in Atlanta, as it’s the only way they’ll ever see them Dwags.

A game or two ago in Atlanta, I was in the concession line with some hillbilly inbreds that were so damn excited. “Hey, Maw, them there Redcoats are a-marchin’! Gimme the camera!”

JRjr

The ones with money have tix in Athens. The rest pawn the trailer and get tix in Atlanta, as it’s the only way they’ll ever see them Dwags.

A game or two ago in Atlanta, I was in the concession line with some hillbilly inbreds that were so damn excited. “Hey, Maw, them there Redcoats are a-marchin’! Gimme the camera!”

JRjr
exactly .. i shared earlier. the UGA fan and his kid sitting behind me (who bought tix from GT season tix holder) .. they were cordial and not rude. but he said this was the 2nd college football game he had ever attended in person.

overall what the idiots dont get is those of us been going to GT games for years (ive missed maybe 3 games since my freshmen year in 92') .. it's like our home. so you are coming into our home. literally.

but they don't give two öööös about that.

the one game i did go to at the cesspool. 2014. I had no issues there with anyone. it was pretty tame.

I'm sorry, guys. I don't care if they're #1. Don't care that they seem to win the National Championship EVERY FKING YEAR now. You bark in my face? I knock you out. That's the deal.

Last Tech-Georgia watch party I'll ever be invited to and that's FINE BY ME!

Divorce incoming....
And if you don't end up getting divorced, it's still a pretty damn good story.

Wrong branch... Marines -vs- Army... But applaud your effort! :thumbup:
7C56D407-8928-4ECA-9D3A-F456117B6022.png
We

One shot, kid. MFer went night night. I'm normally not a violent person, but GD enjoy your Natties and win w some class. Or get knocked out. Plain and simple.

He was pretty drunk so taking him out in one shot isn't much to brag about. He called this morning and apologized.

That’s awesome. You taught him a valuable lesson and he should thank you.

Most people refer to their wife's brother as their brother-in-law.

OP's choice of words seems to indicate this has been brewing for a while.

Back