I need help: Stubhub

I'll be in town for the Dook game and I'm going to pick up a few tickets. So should I wait for GTAA to put Dook single game tickets on sale or go ahead and buy some on stubhub?

To some extent, it depends on what your priorities are. If you don't mind the end zone, buy them from GTAA. If you are more particular, the selection will usually be better on StubHub, but you will probably pay more than face value. If you buy now from GTAA, you know what you will pay and where you will sit. If you buy on StubHub, it will be whatever the market demands on the day of your purchase.

To some extent, it depends on what your priorities are. If you don't mind the end zone, buy them from GTAA. If you are more particular, the selection will usually be better on StubHub, but you will probably pay more than face value. If you buy now from GTAA, you know what you will pay and where you will sit. If you buy on StubHub, it will be whatever the market demands on the day of your purchase.

Yeah it'll be my only game this year, so I'll probably splurge and get some nicer tickets on stubhub.

Single game Duke tickets went on sale and I ended up buying directly from GTAA. Now I can feel good about it and I got pretty decent tickets for a much better price than I would have gotten on stubhub. My procrastination pays off yet again!

I got good lower West seats from GTAA for the games I can attend - Ga. Southern, Duke, and Clemson. I am pleased Georgia Tech seems to be trying to sell available single game tickets to Tech people more than in the past where they seemed to want to force everyone into season tickets and then sell what remains to large fan bases of visiting schools.

Not going to lie... as soon as I saw the thread title, I clicked it to see the guy get ragged for not buying from the AA. Yall didn't disappoint.

Not going to lie... as soon as I saw the thread title, I clicked it to see the guy get ragged for not buying from the AA. Yall didn't disappoint.

You're welcome.

Single game Duke tickets went on sale and I ended up buying directly from GTAA. Now I can feel good about it and I got pretty decent tickets for a much better price than I would have gotten on stubhub. My procrastination pays off yet again!

Since we don't play them until the 6th game this year, you likely could have gotten them cheaper from Stubhub closer to the date The Duke fans will realize they don't have a chance by then after losing to Tulane, Kansas, and Miami.

Back