i see things havent changed that much

Libtard psychobabble

I'm not upset that you just outright dismiss something without putting a single ounce of thought into it because it goes against your world views. I think it's more so just sad. Look at your place in life. It's not that difficult. Maybe you don't want to admit it to me, and that's fine. I don't mind that. But I sincerely hope you don't act this arrogantly forever.

I'm not upset that you just outright dismiss something without putting a single ounce of thought into it because it goes against your world views. I think it's more so just sad. Look at your place in life. It's not that difficult. Maybe you don't want to admit it to me, and that's fine. I don't mind that. But I sincerely hope you don't act this arrogantly forever.

How much more priviledged than POTUS can you be! I have worked harder or as hard than most people in the USA. Now maybe if I had your spoon fed life I would feel different.

How much more than POTUS can you be! I have worked harder as hard than most people in the USA. Now maybe if I had your spoon fed life I would feel different.

See, that's the thing. I never dismissed your hard work. Good for you, I'm glad you've done what you can for your life. My whole point about white privilege has been that while you can still very easily face a lot of hardships in life, NONE of it will ever be because of your skin color. That's just that.

See, that's the thing. I never dismissed your hard work. Good for you, I'm glad you've done what you can for your life. My whole point about white privilege has been that while you can still very easily face a lot of hardships in life, NONE of it will ever be because of your skin color. That's just that.

Nor will any preference, affirmative action, ever come my way. It's not working. It has created a dependent society for both blacks and whites. It has zero to do with priviledge. Heritage pride and families. Not entitlement and victimization.
Those frat boys did some day drinking and are hoping for change. I wish the POTUS knew how to help.

Nor will any preference, affirmative action, ever come my way. It's not working. It has created a dependent society for both blacks and whites. It has zero to do with priviledge. Heritage pride and families. Not entitlement and victimization.
Those frat boys did some day drinking and are hoping for change. I wish the POTUS knew how to help.

Why do you think things like affirmative action or preference shouldn't be going towards people who lack white privilege? If they are at a disadvantage naturally because of the color of their skin, is it not fair to create something to help make their life easier? If some kid grew up in a bad environment due to his socioeconomic status that stems from centuries of oppression to his ancestors and still effects the person to this day, should the person not be given more opportunities when there is some promise shown? I don't see an issue with that.

And besides that, to what degree do you think it's unfair that they may have SOME more opportunities? Mind you, there aren't too many. Affirmative action is one, sure. There may be a few more here and there. But life is definitely going to be much, much more difficult as a whole. Besides the fact that not even that many people will even benefit from those potential opportunities they have, it still doesn't outweigh the benefits of having white skin.

And what historical events led up to affirmative action?

You can't just ignore the majority of American history and act like now there are no excuses, no remnants of institutionalized racism remaining. Pointing to a few prominent figures of a race is grasping at straws.

All you have to do is look at the way Muslims and Sikhs were treated after 9/11.

Why do you think things like affirmative action or preference shouldn't be going towards people who lack white privilege? If they are at a disadvantage naturally because of the color of their skin, is it not fair to create something to help make their life easier? If some kid grew up in a bad environment due to his socioeconomic status that stems from centuries of oppression to his ancestors and still effects the person to this day, should the person not be given more opportunities when there is some promise shown? I don't see an issue with that.

And besides that, to what degree do you think it's unfair that they may have SOME more opportunities? Mind you, there aren't too many. Affirmative action is one, sure. There may be a few more here and there. But life is definitely going to be much, much more difficult as a whole. Besides the fact that not even that many people will even benefit from those potential opportunities they have, it still doesn't outweigh the benefits of having white skin.

How long? How long? My friend. It's hard to stop entitlement with Liberalism.
Do Asians have white skin. Indians(as in India). Give it up. I take no responsibility.

Oh Jesus ööööing Christ, people who went to Tech are supposed to be smarter than to fall for the "white privilege" horse öööö.

You take your white skin color into certain neighborhoods and see if you don't face "hardships".

Oh Jesus ööööing Christ, people who went to Tech are supposed to be smarter than to fall for the "white privilege" horse öööö.

You take your white skin color into certain neighborhoods and see if you don't face "hardships".

He didn't go to Tech. He's a KSU student.

:thanks:

See, that's the thing. I never dismissed your hard work. Good for you, I'm glad you've done what you can for your life. My whole point about white privilege has been that while you can still very easily face a lot of hards hips in life, NONE of it will ever be because of your skin color. That's just that.
nm

I'm not white lmao

Which has nothing to do with the presence or absence of white privilege.

Back