i see things havent changed that much

Yeah, I'm saying that. White people are too privileged for any sort of racism to effect them in any meaningful way. If I call you a dumb ass cracker, at worst your feelings are hurt. If I call a black person the n word, I am instigating centuries of hate, oppression and discrimination that effects them actively to this day.

If you called me a dumb ass cracker, I'd only laugh in your face. I would then feel bad about laughing at a blind person so I would make it up to you by helping you cross the street. Like I said earlier, you're a special kind of stupid. Now, you're just doubling down.

If you called me a dumb ass cracker, I'd only laugh in your face. I would then feel bad about laughing at a blind person so I would make it up to you by helping you cross the street. Like I said earlier, you're a special kind of stupid. Now, you're just doubling down.

:lol:

ok dude you're too hard for me clearly. way to miss the point too.

Oh, you had a point?

Clearly, but you're apparently far too stuck in your own ass to understand issues outside your own life. That is defining of your privilege in itself; not having to care whatsoever about the struggles of other people who lack the privileges you have. Because, you know, all that matters to you is MUH FEELINGS

Clearly, but you're apparently far too stuck in your own ass to understand issues outside your own life. That is defining of your privilege in itself; not having to care whatsoever about the struggles of other people who lack the privileges you have. Because, you know, all that matters to you is MUH FEELINGS

I think you make excellent points, but I think people hear Nicolas Cage's voice when reading your posts and they think you're being sarcastic.

nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.gif

What if I called you a dumb cracker or a poor, piece of öööö cracker? That's when the term is typically derogatory is when it has a modifier or is used in a demeaning way, especially by an authority figure or someone in a higher socio-economic status.

How about, "sir the line starts back here"
"Don't tell me where the line starts cracker"

racist way to say it

Please please Mr black man, and before I say this I want to apologize for whatever ills you may have encountered in your life, and by the way, no race has ever been granted so many preferences by the government based on race, I've been in line for 15 minutes, the line you are looking for is behind me.

<better>?

White people are so, so salty when they're called out on their privilege. This is hilarious to see. Just accept what roles you have been granted in society because of the color of your skin and move on. There are ways of doing something about it for the better, acting like it doesn't exist is not one of them.

White people are so, so salty when they're called out on their privilege. This is hilarious to see. Just accept what roles you have been granted in society because of the color of your skin and move on. There are ways of doing something about it for the better, acting like it doesn't exist is not one of them.

Oprah and Hussien Obama say hi!
Funny how Asian Americans have thrived, isn't it? 'White privilege' hasn't hampered them has it ?

Educate me privileged one, how would you say it?

It depends. If I was not absolutely sure they were cutting, I would assume good faith and not say anything. If they were obviously cutting, I would say "hey, the line starts back there". "Sir" is condescending, and no one likes to be told they're doing something wrong. It's like "I'm proper and you're not"

mostly I am just trying to troll here

It depends. If I was not absolutely sure they were cutting, I would assume good faith and not say anything. If they were obviously cutting, I would say "hey, the line starts back there". "Sir" is condescending, and no one likes to be told they're doing something wrong. It's like "I'm proper and you're not"

Just wow! Goodnight sir!

Oprah and Hussien Obama say hi!
Funny how Asian Americans have thrived, isn't it? 'White privilege' hasn't hampered them has it ?

Privilege isn't so cut and dry. It's not simply, oh this race as a whole seems to be doing well, they don't have privilege. Privilege is hidden. It's more often than not not in your face. It's why people with it have a difficult time understanding their own, because to them it's just their life. With something like white privilege, it's never being discriminated or oppressed based on the color of your skin. You may have hardships in your life, but they were at least never caused as a result of your skin color.

I don't know enough about the Asian American experience to speak on what privileges they lack. But to simply think they are just fine and dandy and able to overcome lack of privilege just because your perceived successes of them doesn't actually make it so. It's just so much more complex than that.

Privilege isn't so cut and dry. It's not simply, oh this race as a whole seems to be doing well, they don't have privilege. Privilege is hidden. It's more often than not not in your face. It's why people with it have a difficult time understanding their own, because to them it's just their life. With something like white privilege, it's never being discriminated or oppressed based on the color of your skin. You may have hardships in your life, but they were at least never caused as a result of your skin color.

I don't know enough about the Asian American experience to speak on what privileges they lack. But to simply think they are just fine and dandy and able to overcome lack of privilege just because your perceived successes of them doesn't actually make it so. It's just so much more complex than that.

Libtard psychobabble

Back