i see things havent changed that much

My guess is that no one will know who these guys are in a month. They weren't in any danger.

They'll be in some danger as long as there are people with low IQ's who believe that a white person saying a special word makes it acceptable to cause them physical harm. It is just one crazy aspect of the liberal mindset; but it is what it is.

They'll be in some danger as long as there are people with low IQ's who believe that a white person saying a special word makes it acceptable to cause them physical harm. It is just one crazy aspect of the liberal mindset; but it is what it is.

I don't know. I am a firm believer in fighting words. So I don't want to let that go. But it has to be an immediate emotional reaction. This would just be an excuse to assult somebody.

I don't know. I am a firm believer in fighting words. So I don't want to let that go. But it has to be an immediate emotional reaction. This would just be an excuse to assult somebody.

Sure, I believe in "fighting words" and actively provoking someone; but that's not the game we are now playing. The game now is that if there is evidence a white person said the magic word in any context at any time they should be expelled from school, fired from their job, physically assaulted, excommunicated, etc..

+1

Why do you think typing crackers is ok but öööööös isn't?

for one, it is historically accurate term to describe "atlantans"

atl40t.jpg

for another, what do you call the mostly square bread-like snacks like Premium or Saltines? ill tell you, they are called CRACKERS

atl40t.jpg

for another, what do you call the mostly square bread-like snacks like Premium or Saltines? ill tell you, they are called CRACKERS

What do you call Brazil nuts?

atl40t.jpg

It is also a derogatory term for white people. The definition you intended.

It is also a derogatory term for white people. The definition you intended.

And a term that virtually no white people take offense to, given that we've pretty much never been the subjugated ones in this country's history.

And a term that virtually no white people take offense to, given that we've pretty much never been the subjugated ones in this country's history.

It's like a black calling a black a öööööö. No problem. I have no problem with a white calling me a cracker.

Back