idiot Bradley has his top 25 out........

Mark Bradley, go öööö a goat.

hqdefault.jpg

Well said

You all sound like a bunch of pussies. Cant take the criticism then don't revel in the praise. This thread is full of bitches whining that someone said we sucked in public. Face the facts we sucked last year. Sugar coat it all u want. Programs have injuries, wasn't one of those Carolina schools playing a wide receiver for qb a few years back. It's part of the game, no excuses for stubborn Paul. He sucked as a coach and hasn't proved that he can develop depth for his crappy offense that retuned a majority of its Line.

CPJ is the real idiot for putting out a team that finished the year ranked 88th and y'all are a bunch of crybabies. We saw how much love we got after beating the mutts and winning the orange bowl. This is America and it's football. Win and you're loved. Suck ass and you're the asshole. Earn your way to the top.

Maybe we should create a safe space where nobody talks öööö about the team or criticizes CPJ after an abysmal season.

Maybe we should create a safe space where nobody talks öööö about the team or criticizes CPJ after an abysmal season.

Isn't that the Scout.com site? That place is Atlanta's Vagisil and used tampon repository.

Not sure how he has the mutts in the top 25. For some reason the mutts think that they are going to get Nick Saban type results from Kirby. Isn't going to happen. To his credit he didn't put Arkansas in the top 25.

Why? GT should get called out. We won three effing games and lost to Duke and Pitt. Our only meaningful win was completely lucky. I like PJ more than I dislike him, but just because he's a prick doesn't mean he gets a free pass. His record against UGA, VT, and Miami is abysmal. You can act smug and get away with it for only so long. People should call tech and Johnson out, hold the program accountable, demand better.
This, and not some mythical prediction article, is at the heart of the matter. Dumpster fire was used elsewhere in the past tense. Until things change in a big way and our fortunes are reversed, we remain a smoldering, putrid, nauseating dumpster fire.

We have a coach whose FBS win % at GT is lower than Chan Gailey's, and people are angry at Bradley for that comment? Misdirected anger, I'd say.

Thought I'd put this here so we can see how right/wrong Bradley was:
Sunday’s AJC offered the annual college football early-bird Top 25. Here’s the short version:
1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Michigan
4. Baylor
5. Tennessee
6. Florida State
7. Stanford
8. Houston.
9. Oklahoma
10. LSU
11. Ohio State
12. Notre Dame
13. Oregon
14. Michigan State
15. TCU
16. Louisville
17. Southern Cal
18. Ole Miss
19. Iowa
20. UCLA
21. Georgia
22. North Carolina
23. Washington State
24. Oklahoma State
25. Miami

OK swap Tennessee and Ohio State, then drop Louisville out completely, and that makes sense.

Back