If Ignorance Is Truly Bliss...

**DONOTDELETE**

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
If ignorance is truly bliss... a significant percentage of the inhabitants on this board should be writhing in ecstasy right now...

BeeBad's Pre-Game Prediction:

BYU 23 GT 13

Any questions? Your homework assignment is to read all of MsTA's posts very closely, there will be a pop quiz on Monday... Class Dismissed !!

WTF is your problem? Just have to pour salt in the wound huh?

You should change your name to BEEanass.

BB,
I picked 14-24 and Byteback was in at 10-21 so there were some other realists.Not bashers just realists.

Dang BeeBad, that was pretty good. Out of curiosity, what's your prediction for the UGA/CU game tomorrow?

Originally posted by AlaGold:
BB,
I picked 14-24 and Byteback was in at 10-21 so there were some other realists.Not bashers just realists.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I agree - reality was 13-21 for me (Prediction Contest).

I knew you would gloat Beebad. But I got one question?? why is it you seem to get a kick out of pissing off other GT fans?

I would think your silence would be golden. That way at the end of the season you could always tell us in your ever infinite wisdom, how wrong we all were and how right you were.

Beebad..Doesnt know Football..he is just one lucky dog right now..
I could have said..Well we were just two fumbles away from coming out on my score..27-24 GT wins..WOW!!!!

Beebad tell us all right now What we the crore have been if Oleary had coached us last night with the SAME EXACT CAST OF PLAYERS and minus our flunk gate players.....

No one is gloating! I do want to say this, I think this thread is more about Beebad and I getting waxed over the last couple of months because of our views.

I opened up Stingtalk this morning and those same views were all over this board and it wasn't us! Matter-of-fact, the only threads I have been involved in this day - is the Coleman Rudolph opinion thread; the open up the offense thread and the thread about future coaches coming to GT.

I bet if I'm wrong about this coach - that there would be many here coming after me about my past opinions. Fortunately, I wouldn't do that to anyone. We need to get through whatever we are going to have to go through to get back - TOGETHER!

Mstech... I thought about that senario a lot these last two weeks (A lot of people on both sides did..Im sure) But i was going to cut you and most here some slack...I would have to say YOU haver backed of some on your HARSH bashing the last 2 weeks or so...
But i dont think ANYONE was going to cut BEEBAD ANY slack....He is the main DIVIDER on this board Hands DOWN...

Originally posted by AlaGold:
BB,
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">AlaGold.. good job by you & byteback on your predictions...! MsTA did well also... Noticed someone with the nic of "Mark" hit 24-13 right on the dot in the prediction contest, kudoes to him !

Originally posted by NightFighterDawg:
Dang BeeBad, that was pretty good. Out of curiosity, what's your prediction for the UGA/CU game tomorrow?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Clemson 27 Georgia 20 ...

I hate to toot my own horn, but
Marks'pre game prediction as seen on the prediction contest:
BYU 24 GT 13

Still, we played much better than I expected...especially Ball. Let's hope for a few breaks this year. This kid will bring us some wins!!!

it will be interesting to see the posts from all the fonts that attended the game. I heard many were headed to Vegas for the weekend. Wish I was there.

Originally posted by Mark:
I hate to toot my own horn, but
Marks'pre game prediction as seen on the prediction contest:
BYU 24 GT 13

Still, we played much better than I expected...especially Ball. Let's hope for a few breaks this year. This kid will bring us some wins!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Great job, Mark !!

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
I could have said..Well we were just two fumbles away from coming out on my score..27-24 GT wins..WOW!!!!

Beebad tell us all right now What we the crore have been if Oleary had coached us last night with the SAME EXACT CAST OF PLAYERS and minus our flunk gate players.....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That's a stupid question... If O'Leary was here all those players wouldn't have flunked out .. A couple.. probably, but not 10....

Originally posted by BeeBad:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That's a stupid question... If O'Leary was here all those players wouldn't have flunked out .. A couple.. probably, but not 10....</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Pie in the sky, man, pie in the sky. Maybe if O'Leary hadn't realized that his dream job was available, we would have won the game. Maybe if Bobby Ross hadn't left in '91 we would have won the game. Maybe if, by God, Bobby Dodd hadn't died and were still coaching, we would have won the game. Maybe if you hadn't posted all day, we would have won the game.

You can "if" in one hand and crap in the other, and see which fills first. We have a coach. It may not be who you want, so maybe you shouldn't be following the team. Go watch the Minnesota Vikings. That's where your heart is.

OK BEEBAD IF WE CONCEDED THAT POINT TO YOU..THEN CHAN SHOULDNT BE BLAMED BECAUSE HE HAD NO CLUE AS TO WHAT HE WAS GETING INTO...HE HAS RECTIFIED THE SITUATION AND MOORE IS REMOVED...

My point is that Oleary would have done NO BETTER LAST NIGHT with the squad Chan does have...THATS A FACT................

Back