If Ignorance Is Truly Bliss...

Originally posted by BeeBad:
If ignorance is truly bliss... a significant percentage of the inhabitants on this board should be writhing in ecstasy right now...

BeeBad's Pre-Game Prediction:

BYU 23 GT 13

Any questions? Your homework assignment is to read all of MsTA's posts very closely, there will be a pop quiz on Monday... Class Dismissed !!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good post. I picked 24-6.....failed to factor in the special teams touchdown....although I nailed the likelihood of the offense not to score a TD.

I will give my thoughts on this unnecessary fiasco a little later.

Oh GOD the idiot of idiots is back pardon but I just had to say. He knows who he is. Please spare us we have heard your crap for over a year now and it never changes.

BB, if it came down to it, who would you like to see as GT HC? Of course, that would mean we are failing worse than now. Just curious. Thanks.

As much as you guys want to berate Beebad and Beeware and all of the other doomsayers, it seems to me that they were right. How long before you guys realize that they're right again when they say that Chan is not the man?

As much as you guys want to berate Beebad and Beeware and all of the other doomsayers, it seems to me that they were right. How long before you guys realize that they're right again when they say that Chan is not the man?

H-town... dude I hear ya!!! Would like to pour a couple cold ones for you & Mr.. beeware...

Originally posted by ParkinJacket:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by wggjacket:
joe burns flunked out.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">yeah, but that was Chan's fault.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
laugh.gif

Originally posted by BeeBad:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by NightFighterDawg:
Dang BeeBad, that was pretty good. Out of curiosity, what's your prediction for the UGA/CU game tomorrow?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Clemson 27 Georgia 20 ...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">so much for Bbad's omniscience. Should have quit while you were ahead.

At least Beebad was true to GT - his Clemson vs. UGAG score came from his heart not his pocket!

You're a true Diehard Beebad and thanks!
drinking.gif

Flower it up with subjective statements/ideas.
For_____
Against________

All who are not 1000% for (no matter what are
PHONIES/PRETENDERS. Obejections? /forget it. You have already shown your colors. YOu have not been a Tech fan long enough: Does not matter how many d...mn years you say you bought season tickets or tailgaited: You ain't been around long enough (if you show a negative attitude: sorry, you have not learned the Tech Lessons for fandom: you are an import or youngster)!!!!!!!!!!

Back