If King Is Still Dinged Up Next Sat But Could Play …

IMG_9317.gif

I’m optimistic. I feel like we have a pretty good record with the backup. Hopefully the domers wasted a lot of time reviewing Haynes King film

One thing I do like about Pyron as a backup is he is a gun slinger. He's not afraid to go for it and you can't be tentative as a backup because they are coming after you. Yeah, you may be subject to a mistake but you have to go for it and withstand the pressure and I believe he will.

Pyron is good but he's getting thrown into the fire (or whatever the expression is) here. I'll give him a free pass on the first few drives

He went 0/2 on his first drives of the last game. Then won the game on the third

Pyron is good but he's getting thrown into the fire (or whatever the expression is) here. I'll give him a free pass on the first few drives

He went 0/2 on his first drives of the last game. Then won the game on the third
A few missed drives probably costs the game

It’s already gotten up to 11
It’s up to 14 now. ND has one of the better defenses we’ve faced. Expect them to come for him, confuse him and force him to make a mistake in the passing game. He’ll have to make good decisions when he takes off and runs if there’s nothing there and our OL has to open holes. If they manhandle our OL or if any of our starters go out, it won’t bode well. Our running game has to click in order us to have an inkling of a chance and keep the pressure off ZP. I expect a low scoring game if our defense can hold them.

Back