If we win out....

Techbert

Dodd-Like
We win the ACC Coastal! Pitt will be tough with their pass rush but we can do it. Uva is always very tough for us at uva. VPI is winnable. NCS is winnable. I say let’s go ahead and shock the world and win the Coastal. It is completely in our hands.
Edit: Unc could win out and win ahead of us. Sorry about that. If they lose one, good odds we win it.
Mis-spelled "when" in the post title. Has no "I" nor "f."

texstinger

Dodd-Like
The thread title is “If we win out ...”

If we win out means that we beat ugag,

and people are talking about the freaking coastal division?

Holy crap.

User 8976

User account deleted
why not?

not a single guy on our sideline plans on losing another game... just have to win one per week

gtphd

What a time to be alive
The thread title is “If we win out ...”

If we win out means that we beat ugag,

and people are talking about the freaking coastal division?

Holy crap.
I'm with you, but it's fun to have a little optimism this season. This time two weeks ago it looked like the worst GT season in modern history.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
I'm with you, but it's fun to have a little optimism this season. This time two weeks ago it looked like the worst GT season in modern history.
So can we go ahead and say this isn’t the worst team in GT history? Maybe 20 years but not history

gtphd

What a time to be alive
So can we go ahead and say this isn’t the worst team in GT history? Maybe 20 years but not history
I said "modern history", which for GT starts with Joe Hamilton. We're in the year 23 AJ.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
I said "modern history", which for GT starts with Joe Hamilton. We're in the year 23 AJ.
Modern era for GT started with Eddie McAshan. Or with the hiring of John Heisman. Or the 1893 trouncing of the Cesspool which kicked off clean old-fashioned hate by the loser's violent lack of sportsmanship. Those are your only 3 options.

BuzzedATL

Varsity Lurker
The Thursday night game vs NC State will be a win-and-in situation for the Jackets and the ACCCG #BelieveIt

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
Winning out would be phenomenal. I would say going 2-3 the rest of the way would be sensational, clawing back from the 1-11 abyss. Four wins would definitely be something to build upon.

BuzzedATL

Varsity Lurker
CGC is 4 wins away from ACC COY, a bowl game, and a .500 record after starting 1-5. His teams historically have finished strong.

That said I'll trade the next 4 games for a W the Saturday after Thanksgiving. uga is not even good this year.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Modern era for GT started with Eddie McAshan. Or with the hiring of John Heisman. Or the 1893 trouncing of the Cesspool which kicked off clean old-fashioned hate by the loser's violent lack of sportsmanship. Those are your only 3 options.
Yeah, integration makes a lot more sense as a historical inflection point than does Joe Hamilton. But it is getting to be a pretty long time ago now.

BEEFENSE

Helluva Engineer
When this happens, there will be a LOT of exploding " naysaying" stingtalk heads to observe.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Yeah, integration makes a lot more sense as a historical inflection point than does Joe Hamilton. But it is getting to be a pretty long time ago now.
I think it’s right to consider modern history 2000 and on at this point. Recruits from now on will be born in this century.