I'm going to call CPJ

Clifflives10

Flats Noob
On his radio show. I want to know what his solution to the O-line being "confused" is and letting the defense run free into the back field. I'm going to specifically say that the defensive line is shifting before every snap. Everything was working against Pitt until they changed that in the 2nd half.

Would anyone mind phrasing the question for me so I don't sound totally retarded? Serious responses please.

Edit: for my use only
6-7 PM Central time
1-866-477-7020
http://www.ramblinwreck.com/gameday/app.html

Last edited:
You've told us for 5 weeks now the OL is confused making the same pre-snap decisions. Why is it that difficult to get the message across so they don't blow so many assignments?

Why is an experienced offensive line struggling with late shifts by the defense? What will it take for you to fire Sewak?

Why is an experienced offensive line struggling with late shifts by the defense? What will it take for you to fire Sewak?

^this

Sewak must have pictures of Johnson naked playing chess with a goat or something.

Not that it will matter, but CPJ said the freshmen playing BB and AB made many mistakes in the third quarter, not the OL this time.

Tell him to design a real 2 minute offense instead of the horse crap he trots out there.

Tell him that he doesn't have the balls to/can't fire Sewak. That seems to be the one thing that motivates him.

Ask him if he bothered to tell the offensive linemen that carpet munching is not a football skill.

I'm going to say the first sentence word for word. Might dance around the 2nd sentence. I'll let you guys know (or you'll hear for yourself).
Thanks for keeping the responses serious.

I'm going to say the first sentence word for word. Might dance around the 2nd sentence. I'll let you guys know (or you'll hear for yourself).
Thanks for keeping the responses serious...except carpet munching. Ew. I prefer bald field munching. :naughty:

You didn't go to Tech did you? Not an option.

What the hell difference does this make? The guy's a GT fan from Vicksburg, MS

I think he was saying that bare field munching was not an option at Tech as a joke. Not starting an alum v sidewalk argument.

On further reflection, I think OP should go to the call in show, kick Paul in the nuts and tell him that his line should've blocked for him.

You didn't go to Tech did you? Not an option.

I did go to Tech. I did graduate from Tech. I took my Tech lady to Mississippi with me and she definitely keeps it pristine if you know what I mean. :naughty:

Edit for serious question: How do you pronounce Sewak? Is it sea-wak? Suu-wak?

I think he was saying that bare field munching was not an option at Tech as a joke. Not starting an alum v sidewalk argument.

On further reflection, I think OP should go to the call in show, kick Paul in the nuts and tell him that his line should've blocked for him.

Or tell him that would have been more effective than the crap he put out there.

He has better raw talent than we do. I think you missed the joke.

Nope...didn't miss the 'joke' at all. Whether one enjoys carpet munching or clear sailing is a matter of preference.

OTOH....oh never mind.

I did go to Tech. I did graduate from Tech. I took my Tech lady to Mississippi with me and she definitely keeps it pristine if you know what I mean. :naughty:

Edit for serious question: How do you pronounce Sewak? Is it sea-wak? Suu-wak?

When posing the question, just refer to him as the o-line coach.

I am going to call in and ask him if he will resign if we do not make a bowl...

On his radio show. I want to know what his solution to the O-line being "confused" is and letting the defense run free into the back field. I'm going to specifically say that the defensive line is shifting before every snap. Everything was working against Pitt until they changed that in the 2nd half.

Would anyone mind phrasing the question for me so I don't sound totally retarded? Serious responses please.

$10 says you won't call him, you ööööö

Back