I'm really surprised at how many folks here aren't giving coach a pass this year?

No, it didn't really match up to what I wrote. If I wrote that I was sitting outside at a cafe by myself sipping sangria in Spain, then that might warrant being called called a sissy.

But telling y'all that y'all are fools for accepting a three-win season just because you like the bullshit being fed to you by a used car salesman, then no, I don't think that makes me a sissy.
Nah he was spot on. This post confirms it, sissy.

No, it didn't really match up to what I wrote. If I wrote that I was sitting outside at a cafe by myself sipping sangria in Spain, then that might warrant being called called a sissy.

But telling y'all that y'all are fools for accepting a three-win season just because you like the bullshit being fed to you by a used car salesman, then no, I don't think that makes me a sissy.

Seems like most of us accepted 2015 because we understand you won't win much with a totally decimated roster. But this excuse isn't valid for you anymore because enthusiasm and social media catchphrases make you grumpy.

if you see a coach that has no future anymore with helping GT football succeed, you want him fired. Luckily he stepped down. Stansbury wouldn’t have fired him after 6 wins. Thus my post.

My perspective is positive for GT football either way. I wished they would’ve lost. So that change would be more likely to happen. But you bet your ass I cheered for the win during the game
i used to think you were just kinda stupid. Now I think you can go öööö yourself.

Rooting against Tech on any occasion is the definition of being a ööööty fan. You are a ööööty fan.

i used to think you were just kinda stupid. Now I think you can go öööö yourself.

Rooting against Tech on any occasion is the definition of being a ööööty fan. You are a ööööty fan.
I think you have reading comprehension issues. I specifically said I rooted for the win, but in retrospect knew the win might displace the action for change the program needed.

Last night was the worst I've ever seen BDS. Looked it up - 38k last night. Second-worst attendance at BDS in over 21 years. Apparently UVA last year was worse by a few hundred butts but my eyeball test says they are being very generous with last night's numbers.
Where are getting these numbers? Are these "in the seats" numbers?

Attendance is still recorded in the box score. Not sure how they actually record numbers but I would assume it's tickets scanned.

Attendance is still recorded in the box score. Not sure how they actually record numbers but I would assume it's tickets scanned.
Thanks.

I was there in the Upper East and assuming 55k seats, it's hard to see that the stadium was 70% full.

Nah he was spot on. This post confirms it, sissy.
I'm going to let you in on something. You know all those trips your wife makes to open hotels? She's ööööing other guys during her stay.

Just thought I'd let you know.

giphy.gif

I'm going to let you in on something. You know all those trips your wife makes to open hotels? She's ööööing other guys during her stay.

Ive seen some post here that makes the user look like a real cuck bitch.. but this tops them all

cringe af my guy

Awwww, some little sissy got his feewings hurt. :lol2:

You telling us we are fools for accepting a three-win season isn’t why I called you a sissy. Try to keep up.

Paul won 3 games a season removed from the OB win with a roster full of his own players.

Collins won 4 games while trying to change everything about Tech football.

I am reasonably sure that it represents total tickets sold and given away, not actual game attendance. If you have season tickets but missed the game you are included in the "attendance" total reported. This has been discussed many times but I can't find a link for you. It seems that all schools and even professional franchises now report attendance this way. That is why a half full stadium with a 55,000 seat capacity reports attendance of 38,000.

Paul won 3 games a season removed from the OB win with a roster full of his own players.

Nice confidence for the game next Saturday. But if that were to happen these back and forth threads would disappear, at least until Gardner-Webb next year.

I hope Collins wins 4 games this year. . ..seeing as how it would mean a win over the nad lickers.

Maybe 2 that hate him, but there are a lot more than that who seem to be actively trying to sow discontent to undermine him due to butthurt that we didn’t hire an option disciple.

Also, does wallah translate to voila?
There may be two of them too. That makes four---BFD. Let's not confuse the "wait and see" crowd, which is considerable, with haters and option worshippers.

Nice confidence for the game next Saturday. But if that were to happen these back and forth threads would disappear, at least until Gardner-Webb next year.
As long as the game isn’t as difficult as the last time we played Gardner-Webb, I’ll be happy

Back