In order from 1-5, what college football teams do you hate the most?

I strongly dislike the following:

1. ugag fan base

And the rest in no particular order:

Auburn, Clemson, Frank Beamer, Nick Saban, Mark Richt's schtick.

And I forgot - Notre Dame

1. Georgia - The classic
2. VT - Determines the Coastal Winner
3. Clemson - Next largest in conference rival
4. Miami - I'm not a big on their fans and don't like it when they come to town

I don't have enough hate to fill 5 slots. I'm also not really sure why everyone hates Alabama. I think they have a really great and rich football tradition at that school.

U[sic]GA

I don't "hate" anyone else. "Hate" is a strong word and I find it sad that it's thrown around so liberally.
An interesting proposition. I don't truly "hate" UGA. I despise them, their fans, their butt ugly mutt mascot and everything associated with them. That being said:
1. UGA
2. Notre Dame
3. Miami
4. FSU
5. Clemson? Nah, can't do it. Their fans are too nice and hospitable. As an old timer, I will go with BAMA.

U[sic]GA

I don't "hate" anyone else. "Hate" is a strong word and I find it sad that it's thrown around so liberally.

This. In fact, I can't even hate UGA. I want them to lose all their games, but I can't hate them. I save my hate for The Taliban, Al-Qieda, etc.

No, I don't need a Kleenex, but I'll take an M-16.

1) ND (only time spent in GA was in school and thankfully when you aren't in Georgia U(sic)GA isn't relevant
2) U(sic)GA
3) Ole Miss (grew up in eastern Arkansas, all the biggest a-holes from my hometown went there)
4) & 5) not really sure

next is probably Texas since I am from Arkansas but it has been 20 years and I mostly don't care about 'em

That's really more of an insult, to not care about somebody as opposed to hating them. I don't care about Texas' football, don't care if Charles Whitman's ghost came back and climbed the tower again, just don't care.

2. VT
3. West Fing Virginia
4. Notre Dame
5. Alabama/Auburn

Really surprised there isn't as much hate for West Fing Virgnia....make VT fans seem civilized. The universal lack of hate for our nearest conference rival (Clemson) is really interesting...as testament to how nice the people are when we visit I guess...

That's really more of an insult, to not care about somebody as opposed to hating them. I don't care about Texas' football, don't care if Charles Whitman's ghost came back and climbed the tower again, just don't care.

Ouch...

Ohio state
Usc
Notre dame
Boise state
Florida
VT

1) If you have that hate in your heart let it out!

2) MTSU
3) Kansas
4) UNC
5) NCST
6) UVA
7) da U
8) Clemson
9) VT
10) Duke

Back