In order from 1-5, what college football teams do you hate the most?

Disturbed by the lack of F$U hate. Maybe it's a generational thing, but if you were a fan of GT in the 90s, you cannot leave off the Criminoles.

I forgot to add

11) Whoever we play in the ACCCG
12) Whoever we play in the bowl game

Yeah, I hate those assholes. It's really the way they act that grinds on me and makes me truly dislike them for who they are. They just don't go about things the right way.

1. Notre Dame --yes, my disdain for the Irish is so strong that I would pull for UGA against them.
2. Georgia --I must really despise ND, because I really hate UGA.
3. Clemson --should be our biggest ACC rival, we really should be in the same division.
4. Virginia Tech --our recent biggest ACC rival, I hate losing to Beamer.
5. Miami --would probably be higher if they were a winning program, truly a thug, renegade program if there ever was one.

Others: Ohio State, UCLA, Arkansas (only because Petrino is there)

Yeah, I hate those assholes. It's really the way they act that grinds on me and makes me truly dislike them for who they are. They just don't go about things the right way.

I especially hate their jerseys and obnoxious fan base.

1. Notre Dame --yes, my disdain for the Irish is so strong that I would pull for UGA against them.
2. Georgia --I must really despise ND, because I really hate UGA.
3. Clemson --should be our biggest ACC rival, we really should be in the same division.
4. Virginia Tech --our recent biggest ACC rival, I hate losing to Beamer.
5. Miami --would probably be higher if they were a winning program, truly a thug, renegade program if there ever was one.

Others: Ohio State, UCLA, Arkansas (only because Petrino is there)

get the öööö out

1. ND
2. UGA
3. The Ohio State
4. Texas
5. Pittsburgh

For the most part, I just hate the big 10/12/east

1) UGA
2) VT
3) Tenn
4) Miami
5) Whatever team Lane Kiffin is coaching