Inofficial CFP Thread

If you can’t pressure an elite QB you are going to get beat. I don’t understand why we are not seeing more blitzing especially since he’s less of a running threat after that hit in the 1st half.
Exactly. The only chance Clemson has is if Fields leaves the game.

CANNON. Falcons should take him if he's there.
The NFL could approach the Falcons and offer them Fields as a gift, and they would find a way to öööö it up. The only difference between the Falcons and the Hawks is that the Falcons play an actual sport.

Stop crybabying. I rewatched the play several times and just ran it back again. You're full of öööö.

Clemson is getting taken to the woodshed. Ohio State tempo is confusing the hell out of Venables
I’m pulling for OSU. Just stating the obvious.

If you can’t pressure an elite QB you are going to get beat. I don’t understand why we are not seeing more blitzing especially since he’s less of a running threat after that hit in the 1st half.
Clemson’s top 3 DEs are currently out, and their primary blitzer got ejected for targeting in the first half.

I just think it’s amazing how Clemson’s pass coverage looks pretty pedestrian right now. Just goes to show how crucial QB pressure is. That’s why I’m not concerned at all about CGC taking so many DCs this off-season.

WTF! Did Dabo öööö these announcers' wives? Last year's game was last year - if tOSU wins tonite it will not be a repudiation of what happened last year.

WTF! Did Dabo öööö these announcers' wives? Last year's game was last year - if tOSU wins tonite it will not be a repudiation of what happened last year.
I really wouldn't be listening to the ESPN crew. They're the same people who keep droning on that Ohio State deserves to be in this game, when that is an outright lie and they know it. Notre Dame wasn't good enough to win in the CFP but they earned their place there. Ohio State looks like they're about to win this game, but they didn't earn their place in it.

That is not a fumble. Or at least it should not be a recovery for Ohio State. But I am pretty sure that's what they're about to give them.

That is not a fumble. Or at least it should not be a recovery for Ohio State. But I am pretty sure that's what they're about to give them.
I just think his butt on the ground holding the ball osu player has to knock it away

It was a bad read by Lawrence on the option.

Lawrence reached out and grabbed the ball in plain sight while down on the ground. I’m baffled at how that is Ohio State ball.

Watching these refs and listening to ESPN has caused me to defend our conference. The Bama dynasty is fine with the powers that be but an ACC team on top is not acceptable. The Big 10 tried to lead the way to no football. When our conference and others played they came to the party late. Ohio State has played a half season and played a weak schedule - only Indiana and Northwestern were good teams. It is clear Big 12 refs have been against Clemson.

Back