Interesting Take By Chris Russo In NY Post About 25 Year Old …

Btw Bennett is at Canes today in Athens off of Baxter Street serving chicken fingers to all the UGAY fans. I guess that's his next move. Not the NFL.

Yes. Stetson Bennett winning the title is like a dude who can’t compete in men’s sports changing genders and beating girls in women’s sports. He’s basically a transgender.
Someone may come up with a better post in 2023 but the bar has been set HIGH by this one. Out-frigging-standing!

Someone may come up with a better post in 2023 but the bar has been set HIGH by this one. Out-frigging-standing!

DaBuzz hope you've been well over the years man. Not sure if you remember me or not during the CG years tailgating ,the Hive, etc.

DaBuzz hope you've been well over the years man. Not sure if you remember me or not during the CG years tailgating ,the Hive, etc.
Hell yeah. I remember you! Glad to see you're still around, bro!

Anyway, absent a major injury or illness or family emergency, it should never take anyone six years to graduate from Tech.
I enjoyed six football seasons as an undergrad, in part because I was a co-op. (One of those seasons was 1990!)

Back