Is OSU like the dwags of the midwest?

We have a lot of alumni in China and India. Maybe we can start playing games in Shanghai and Hyderabad.
I'd go.

After all, I went to Ireland, and who the hell would ever want to go there? Certainly I'd never dream of living in such a ööööhole.

So far... they're harmless. I know everyone has a different experience. Talk to me after the GT-Osu baseball series.

UGAg is more like Penn State than Ohio State.
Nah, Penn State fans have the gee-shucks stupidity that most Clemson fans have. They also don't like a delusional fantasy land where they expect to win the national title. They almost all know that The Ohio State is going to eat their lunch.

Maybe they're similar in terms of fanbases, but Ohio State has a much better program. Quarterbacks leave UGA to contend for Heismans and championships at Ohio State.

Maybe they're similar in terms of fanbases, but Ohio State has a much better program. Quarterbacks leave UGA to contend for Heismans and championships at Ohio State.
The gaggers will never understand the value they had in Richt's ability to develop quarterbacks. Did any good QB transfer out while Richt was there? I can't think of one. It's been a revolving door since Dr. Pepper took over

Back