Is Thacker gone after the season?

One thing I just noticed is that Burton is listed as Co-DC along with CB. I wonder if this means he's the coordinator for the secondary? I at least see the possibility of hope in the front 7 especially with the class we have committed so far. IF(!) Thacker really isn't the brain behind this secondary maybe we keep him and dump the 2 assistant coaches.

DB coaches weren't making the call to send 3 all night when blitzes were clearly disruptive.

One thing I just noticed is that Burton is listed as Co-DC along with CB. I wonder if this means he's the coordinator for the secondary? I at least see the possibility of hope in the front 7 especially with the class we have committed so far. IF(!) Thacker really isn't the brain behind this secondary maybe we keep him and dump the 2 assistant coaches.
I wish I knew the solution. Coaching is a major part of it. Just too many uncovered WR's tonight.

I don't get how we hired a DC for a coach, have decent players, and our defense is still this bad

We're defensively cursed

Two people. Burton who is CB and Co-DC, Popovich who is safeties and defensive special teams. I wonder if having 2 is part of the problem.
They both have to find new Jobs if I'm CGC.

I also find one guy to coach the 2ndary, like most Programs.

I still can figure out all the mental mistakes by guys that are 4 & 5 years removed from HS

I don't get how we hired a DC for a coach, have decent players, and our defense is still this bad

We're defensively cursed
We don't really know they are decent. I expected Thomas to be an all ACC safety by now.

Tre Swilling was honorable mention All ACC after his freshman season.

Juanyeh was Freshman All America.

Only idiots think the issue is talent. Our coaches suck.
Describe the play of those 2 guys you listed above for the past 2 seasons?

Fair description please!

Back