Is there a game today? OFFICIAL GT vs Juice GAMEDAY Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah none of it seems as bleak as this thread to me. We're against a seriously good quarterback and he's playing well. I haven't seen us wildly out of position, we're tackling okay when we get to the ball. We're not getting enough pressure, so McCord has time for a guy to get open and he puts it on the button every time. Most of their passes don't look like our guys just getting toasted, but people keep blaming it all on the secondary.
It’s less the secondary and more the LBs.

Credit to their OC and QB, they are running multiple routes through the LB zones and forcing them to make a split second coverage decisions, then ending the routes underneath the 2 deep safeties.

The LBs are getting eaten alive and the safeties are out of position as a result. Then McCord is right in the money in the 3-5 yard window that emerges.

We have to stop playing a zone if we want to win.

They brought in Brady to comment at halftime of the Texas/UMich game. He's got a long way to go. A great QB does not necessarily make a good broadcaster. Aikman is very good. Bradshaw is good at what he does. Marino sucked. Montana sucked. I guess time will tell.

IMG_6011.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back