Is There Any Instance That You Would Pull for The Dwags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEVER

CSB today my yoga teacher saw my Tech hat as I walked in, said her husband and his buddies went to uGA grad school and are out at the game tonight. I said, they have a grad school? She laughed, then said something else about them going away to California without their wives, they do everything together lol hahaha. I said' "what a bunch of losers." She laughed again. I stared at her. "Seriously." Anyway, I think I have to öööö her now?
You told a whole story about your yoga teacher with 0 pics.

I'd probably pull for them over the Taliban... maybe. Yeah, probably so.

If the only way to save the life of a loved one was for Georgie to win, I’d root for them. But that’s it.

If the only way to save the life of a loved one was for Georgie to win, I’d root for them. But that’s it.
[/QUOTE]
......I love you mom, but...

I read somewhere today where there are some GT fans pulling for the DWAGs tonight simply because they are
from the state of Georgia. Does this mean there is a new wave of GT fans that pull for our biggest rival, just
because they are located in Georgia too?

I was almost speechless when I read that, evidently they were not raised like I was to hate those sumb*tches with
a passion and to never pull for them no matter what the circumstances are!
If there was a choice between picking between UGA winning a football game or global thermonuclear war killing everyone I’m picking war every time.

Well, after thinking about it, if it was UGA instead of ND vs Colorado in the ‘91 Orange Bowl …

I read somewhere today where there are some GT fans pulling for the DWAGs tonight simply because they are
from the state of Georgia. Does this mean there is a new wave of GT fans that pull for our biggest rival, just
because they are located in Georgia too?

I was almost speechless when I read that, evidently they were not raised like I was to hate those sumb*tches with
a passion and to never pull for them no matter what the circumstances are!
Met an older fellow last week who was a GT grad who is pulling for ugag tonight. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back