Is There Any Instance That You Would Pull for The Dwags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere today where there are some GT fans pulling for the DWAGs tonight simply because they are
from the state of Georgia. Does this mean there is a new wave of GT fans that pull for our biggest rival, just
because they are located in Georgia too?

I was almost speechless when I read that, evidently they were not raised like I was to hate those sumb*tches with
a passion and to never pull for them no matter what the circumstances are!
Not a chance.

1673315408910.jpeg

Rode to Athens with other NROTC buddies to cheer for the Soviet Red Army basketball team in an exhibition game against the Dawgs in the seventies. Dawg fans gave us a hard time about being bad Americans. They got really mad when we told them we were Navy midshipmen. Russians seemed baffled to have such vocal collegiate fans behind their bench. They killed the Dawgs and I could not have been happier. I haven’t changed a bit. That is why I am not watching a single play tonight. THWG

At least Nashville is giving Ottawa the canadian healthcare treatment.

I read somewhere today where there are some GT fans pulling for the DWAGs tonight simply because they are
from the state of Georgia. Does this mean there is a new wave of GT fans that pull for our biggest rival, just
because they are located in Georgia too?

I was almost speechless when I read that, evidently they were not raised like I was to hate those sumb*tches with
a passion and to never pull for them no matter what the circumstances are!
I read somewhere that GT fans rooting for the mutts because they are from Georgia makes as much sense as rooting for Satan, because he's in the Bible.

If you ever thought of pulling for uga, just remember today and how miserable it is. The polyester Walmart mutts will be out in full force today and it is going to suck.

Working from home today. Playoff should be conference champs only. TCU was not ready. However, I completed my mission of not watching a single play.

No. Not even if it were to save the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back