Is There Any Instance That You Would Pull for The Dwags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working from home today. Playoff should be conference champs only. TCU was not ready. However, I completed my mission of not watching a single play.

Wouldn't have changed much. A playoff of UGA, Michigan, Clemson, and Utah just means UGA wins two blowouts instead of one.

Two straight years the injury of a WR helped give UGA titles. Williams got hurt last year and Bama's offense fell apart in the 2nd half. Harrison gets hurt this year and OSU's offense isn't the same.

Bigcry.

I went to a game wearing white and gold to watch them play ND. There is no way I’d wear red to a uga game. I have 1 red shirt and it is associated with my former high school.
I can't even bring myself to cheer my high school, I have to just cheer Go Thomson....atleast the colors are black and gold.

I work at UGAY and told everyone there I wasn't rooting for them AT ALL yesterday when asked. I proudly have my GT stuff in my office..in a UGAY office....I'd root for beelzebub before UGAY. THWG

I work at UGAY and told everyone there I wasn't rooting for them AT ALL yesterday when asked. I proudly have my GT stuff in my office..in a UGAY office....I'd root for beelzebub before UGAY. THWG

And yet you will take their dirty, filthy money...

I'm really stretching here, but let's say an advanced race of extraterrestrials showed up one day and said that they were here to kill or enslave every person on Earth unless the team of their choosing could defeat them in a game of football and they just happened to choose u(sic)GA as Earth's representatives. Then, if given the opportunity...not only would I not root for them, I would go out of my way to sabotage those goddamn, motherf***ng useless pieces of öööö. If them losing means the complete destruction of all mankind, that's a positive trade.

I'm really stretching here, but let's say an advanced race of extraterrestrials showed up one day and said that they were here to kill or enslave every person on Earth unless the team of their choosing could defeat them in a game of football and they just happened to choose u(sic)GA as Earth's representatives. Then, if given the opportunity...not only would I not root for them, I would go out of my way to sabotage those goddamn, motherf***ng useless pieces of öööö. If them losing means the complete destruction of all mankind, that's a positive trade.
I guess I have to prepare for a life of servitude to our alien over lords.

I can’t believe this has to even be asked. Back when I posted on Stingtalk regularly this was never a question. The depths to which Collins has absolutely pussified everything related to Tech is astonishing. My wife and I argued about the uga dress down day at our kids private school (she went there) this week, and I raged at administrators over them even having one at a private school without input from the large (actually educated) contingent. The non college graduate administrative assistant (“but she’s a rabid uga fan! Was the email I got back) apparently planned it and initiated it without any input. It was mostly childish on my part probably, but I actually mean it when I effing saying THWg. I also suspended donations to the school and will just divert those to a Tech thing I guess.
I don’t own a single piece of clothing that could even be confused with red. I had a burnt orange polo shirt that a couple people commented on as red — threw it away.

I am not happy with whoever allowed Faulkner to stay on with uga. I assume key gave the green light to that. I give him a pass only bc I think he actually hates them — I could feel his blood boiling and his voice tremble — when he made the totally irrational and purely emotional “work to dominate them” quote that was born out of his hate.

I love the hate. Some of you pussies need to embrace the hate.

I can’t believe this has to even be asked. Back when I posted on Stingtalk regularly this was never a question. The depths to which Collins has absolutely pussified everything related to Tech is astonishing. My wife and I argued about the uga dress down day at our kids private school (she went there) this week, and I raged at administrators over them even having one at a private school without input from the large (actually educated) contingent. The non college graduate administrative assistant (“but she’s a rabid uga fan! Was the email I got back) apparently planned it and initiated it without any input. It was mostly childish on my part probably, but I actually mean it when I effing saying THWg. I also suspended donations to the school and will just divert those to a Tech thing I guess.
I don’t own a single piece of clothing that could even be confused with red. I had a burnt orange polo shirt that a couple people commented on as red — threw it away.

I am not happy with whoever allowed Faulkner to stay on with uga. I assume key gave the green light to that. I give him a pass only bc I think he actually hates them — I could feel his blood boiling and his voice tremble — when he made the totally irrational and purely emotional “work to dominate them” quote that was born out of his hate.

Agree with all of this except for giving Key a pass on allowing Faulkner to continue helping ugag. He can have that pass when he beats them on the field.

We need more of this. Lots more.

Most of you schmos weren’t here in 1980 when it was literally inconceivable that we would ever win another CoFH. Guess what? We came within an eyelash in 1983, won a brutal WWI trench warfare battle in 1984 then, in 1985, we went into the very Valley of all things death and beat them senseless.

So shut the öööö up about the dwags. Stop saying you hate them in the same post where you are giving their program a hummer.

Key is burning with hate for the mutts. Key needs maybe two more classes to get our roster where he wants it to be. During that time, best to remain silent on matters concerning the dwags.

I have seen this landscape before. I know how this ends. Shut up, sack up and do your part. There is much work to do but sweet victory is on the horizon.

I've always said my pets have a better deal than me....live in the same place and don't have to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back