Is this how JT's ankle got hurt?

Man, you're going full retart on this. Byerly came off the bench with absolutely nothing to lose and started slinging the ball into Duke's prevent defense in garbage time. Good for him that he made it interesting, but the game was over by that point.

Totally agree. In my these years I have never once put someone on ignore. And here tonight I've put two of these guys on it. Wow the racism is strong with some people I guess. :lol:

Huh? Lmao I never wanted JT, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to see how awful he is and his duck passes remind me of a certain someone with the initials RB.

And who the öööö is Matt Breida?

161nfcw.png

Looks like you're banned, and sorry for making the page huge with the image.

I hate öööö like this and the pieces of öööö that coach them to do öööö like this and the pieces of öööö who do it.

I hope their bus catches on fire next saturday with all of them in it on their way to wallace wade stadium and those who survive contract ebola.

I don't see what the problem is. It sucks that it happened, but it doesn't at all look malicious.

I don't see what the problem is. It sucks that it happened, but it doesn't at all look malicious.

yeah it's totally normal to twist the QB's ankle you're tackling. It looked very natural.

are you suggesting that the defender could've rolled without twisting jt's ankle? perhaps he could've just twisted his wrists instead?

Or, you know, let go once JT was down.
I expect him to hold on until the whistle is blown or he is super sure that the player is oob or on the ground. The play is still alive when he starts rolling. JT's ankle doesn't hit the ground and he doesn't go out of bounds until after the defender is already on his back.

also, if you look closely, the defender is holding just above the ankle. it looks like the knee took more abuse on that play.

I expect him to hold on until the whistle is blown or he is super sure that the player is oob or on the ground. The play is still alive when he starts rolling. JT's ankle doesn't hit the ground and he doesn't go out of bounds until after the defender is already on his back.

also, if you look closely, the defender is holding just above the ankle. it looks like the knee took more abuse on that play.

i didn't know you were a closet duke fan.

And when he's still holding on as he is standing up?

If you watch it a few times and focus on the defender's right knee and hip it's pretty obvious that the roll was intentional. It would be one thing if it was just his momentum from the tackle which caused this ...

But if you look closely you can see that he was just sliding on the ground, the roll wasn't a natural movement. He purposely kicked his knee, rolled his hips, and tensed his body while hanging on to JT's foot in order to twist it.

The entertainment value of this board alone is what keeps me coming back, although the whine factor has been deafening. Keep up the good work.:lol:

And when he's still holding on as he is standing up?
I would think the damage was already done by then, but hard to say for sure. It just seems like we're overanalyzing something that was most likely unintentional.

If you watch it a few times and focus on the defender's right knee and hip it's pretty obvious that the roll was intentional. It would be one thing if it was just his momentum from the tackle which caused this ...

But if you look closely you can see that he was just sliding on the ground, the roll wasn't a natural movement. He purposely kicked his knee, rolled his hips, and tensed his body while hanging on to JT's foot in order to twist it.
Tackles like this happen pretty often and usually don't end in injury.

Or, you know, let go once JT was down.

Welcome to football.

Every team is going to do this, and they're never going to call it.

We have to either get tough enough to overcome it, or JT has to quit getting tackled.

Back