Isaiah Crowell's insightful Facebook comments

As I recall, the last "world class" RB that U(sic)GA recruited from Columbus Carver was Rivals 1995-1996 #1 rated pheenom, the inimitable Jasper Sanks. For those of us who can remember that far back, we actually owe somewhat of a debt of sorts to Mr. Sanks for his timely fumble inside the 5 yard line as Georgia ran one last play for positioning purposes just before they were about to kick a winning field goal in the last moments of a (then) 48-48 tie game.

Tech went on to win in overtime and I've had a soft spot in my heart for Mr. Sanks ever since. To characterize his college football career as being "unfulfilled" would be a gross embellishment.

Let's hope that Mr. Crowell continues the Columbus-Carver-U(sic)GA tradition of manifest over-hype and under-deliver.... his facebook and twitter commentary certainly gives us a positive basis to anticipate just such an outcome.

291j18k.jpg

IS dem be hizz hoz 4 sho nigga playa WAT STUNT THUG?

I'm trying.

Let's hope that Mr. Crowell continues the Columbus-Carver-U(sic)GA tradition of manifest over-hype and under-deliver.... his facebook and twitter commentary certainly gives us a positive basis to anticipate just such an outcome.

He seems to be hyping himself for something I really would enjoy seeing him over-deliver on... :laugh::laugh:

>

Isaiah Crowell
Excuse me lady.im tired of playin, y da hell u trin to eff me wen u kno u gota man??WONDER IF MY GURL LIKE DAT?thank about it..dats what got me packin an IM OUT!!!she keep on askin me bout hoes eryday but im cumin home to u so f**k wat these h*es say!BUT ITS TIME TO (GO)!;)

November 4, 2010 at 11:40pm · View Feedback (12)Hide Feedback (12)
>

Isaiah Crowell
remember yo 1st love,she played it cold didnt she!she made a nigga shead a tear then she changed a nigga.so we eff em & dump em neva trust em OR love em..no need 4 friends eff friends..friends turn into bustas!!!!!!yergg

November 1, 2010 at 7:39am · View Feedback (23)Hide Feedback (23)
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#

Isaiah Crowell
M.O.B.**** these hoes..gotta get deze dollas!!!

y-2LR9eyI1L.gif
October 27, 2010 at 11:16am via Mobile Web · View Feedback (10)Hide Feedback (10)

Isaiah is one UGLY MF dude!!! no wonder he has to buss so many beotches to get some play.. he damn UGLY!!!

is he's really as good as they say, he'll be gone as soon as he can get a check anyways... 2 years tops, he's pro or go

Another kid who thinks he's some badass street gangsta, when in reality, all he knows how to do is run with a football. The NBA is full of idiots like this... both white and black. Someone needs to remind this kid he's not on the street dealing coke, and probably wouldn't last 2 minutes out there.

Back