Isaiah Crowell's insightful Facebook comments

Another kid who thinks he's some badass street gangsta, when in reality, all he knows how to do is run with a football. The NBA is full of idiots like this... both white and black. Someone needs to remind this kid he's not on the street dealing coke, and probably wouldn't last 2 minutes out there.

Never underestimate the criminal prowess of a UGAg recruit ...

Wow this started out as kind of a joke but after reflecting on this a little bit, this is going to be a real problem for UGA. Surely they must have people that check the character of the young men they are recruiting. Surely if they felt IC had good character they would have at least encouraged him to clean up his public profile on sites like Facebook. It appears to me that they did not do due diligence here and now they are going to pay the price in the court of public opinion. I'm sure they have the resources to clean this up and try to minimize the impact on the program, but you have to wonder who is running the show over in Athens. Richt will get torched on this and it will make many (even die hard dawg fans) question his judgement and his lack of control over his team.

The broader issue of young people showing their butt on these social media sites should be a concern to anyone looking to recruit and or hire someone to represent their organization in any capacity. Georgia dropped the ball here and I think this is going to become a very big story over the next few days.

Go Jackets!

Wow this started out as kind of a joke but after reflecting on this a little bit, this is going to be a real problem for UGA. Surely they must have people that check the character of the young men they are recruiting. Surely if they felt IC had good character they would have at least encouraged him to clean up his public profile on sites like Facebook. It appears to me that they did not do due diligence here and now they are going to pay the price in the court of public opinion. I'm sure they have the resources to clean this up and try to minimize the impact on the program, but you have to wonder who is running the show over in Athens. Richt will get torched on this and it will make many (even die hard dawg fans) question his judgement and his lack of control over his team.

The broader issue of young people showing their butt on these social media sites should be a concern to anyone looking to recruit and or hire someone to represent their organization in any capacity. Georgia dropped the ball here and I think this is going to become a very big story over the next few days.

Go Jackets!

This man deserves a harrumpgh harrumpgh. Very lucid and well thought out.

Isaiah is one UGLY MF dude!!! no wonder he has to buss so many beotches to get some play.. he damn UGLY!!!

is he's really as good as they say, he'll be gone as soon as he can get a check anyways... 2 years tops, he's pro or go

So you're saying he's going to Auburn?

Another kid who thinks he's some badass street gangsta, when in reality, all he knows how to do is run with a football. The NBA is full of idiots like this... both white and black. Someone needs to remind this kid he's not on the street dealing coke, and probably wouldn't last 2 minutes out there.

Yeah. That ****in' nigga Kyle Korver alway bussin on dem byotches. Or Dirk he bussa niggas head 4 sho!

Go Jackets!

True. But it's up to Stingtalkers and jackets in general to Print Screen the F out of his page before some wiley Dawg AC gets him to shut it off.

I'm sure when you speak to the kid in person, he talks with a regal accent and uses perfect King's English.

Yeah. That ****in' nigga Kyle Korver alway bussin on dem byotches. Or Dirk he bussa niggas head 4 sho!

I didn't say all black or white players in the NBA are like that. But yeah, have you never seen rich white kids trying to act ghetto? Funniest thing ever.

I will burn my diploma if this thug trash is ever enrolled at my AM.
Can you imagine the papers this kid would turn in?

MaxWell's mofuggin' Quationz bitches!

Guazz's law says dat da total charge is the SAME AS THE CHARGEZ!!! AT!!! THE SRUFAZ!!! we run dis houss!

Yo, thug life!. Ain't no Magnetic MONOPOLES IN DIS HOUSE. Straight Tripppin!!!1

haha his bestfriends name is Cootie?

I wonder if he will ever go to a class? write a paper? take a test?

I see a future NCAA investigation coming Athens way in a year or two

This dude can't read. No way he takes a real class that requires words and the writing and reading of said words. I'd love to just follow him around to his classes for a couple years as a sports documentary.

When I get a chance later this week, I'm gonna have fun photoshopping this **** out of this stuff.

I love it when the offseason pays off.

It's like a 1 out of 37 day kinda thing.

Back