It’s GAMEDAY! v TECH v F$U OFFICIAL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D line looks vastly improved even without 2 starters. That pocket collapse was beautiful.

It is the FSU O line, which has been dogmeat the last five years.
Though I think they have better coaching now with Atkins there.

If it wasn't for your mom taking my virginity, 2020 would be the worst year ever.

As good as Sims has looked - on occasion - FSU also had two potential pick 6s. Mason saved one and dude dropped the gimme in his hands with nobody in front of him.
The D has played pretty well for the most part. We got a break when Terry dropped one after he got past Carpenter (and as much as I love Tariq, there's no way he should ever been 1 on 1 with Terry. Our best cover corner has to be on that guy every single play ... if he comes back in the game)
But our run game, aside from Sims scrambling, hasn't been much.

Sims' main issue right now is knowing what to do with his eyes, but with experience and getting settled into college ball I think he can clean that up and will be dominant for us for hopefully another 4 years after this season.

As good as Sims has looked - on occasion - FSU also had two potential pick 6s. Mason saved one and dude dropped the gimme in his hands with nobody in front of him.
The D has played pretty well for the most part. We got a break when Terry dropped one after he got past Carpenter (and as much as I love Tariq, there's no way he should ever been 1 on 1 with Terry. Our best cover corner has to be on that guy every single play ... if he comes back in the game)
But our run game, aside from Sims scrambling, hasn't been much.
Our best cover corner isn't playing, so...

So what do I do now? Finished dinner. Had two beers. It’s halftime. I have more öööö to load in the trailer and a little light cleanup at the joust so I can leave town tomorrow morning.

ABC better plan to air the Clemson game on ESPN + like they always do to us when games before ours go long.

So what do I do now? Finished dinner. Had two beers. It’s halftime. I have more öööö to load in the trailer and a little light cleanup at the joust so I can leave town tomorrow morning.
I had a great idea.

I ordered another beer.

Sims' main issue right now is knowing what to do with his eyes, but with experience and getting settled into college ball I think he can clean that up and will be dominant for us for hopefully another 4 years after this season.
Agreed, but I doubt he stays that long.

Sims looks to have great potential but if he turns it over again I would pull him. We can beat this team but can’t do it with multiple turnovers in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back