It’s GAMEDAY! v TECH v F$U OFFICIAL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our best cover corner isn't playing, so...
Then the next guy should be on him. Whoever your best cover corner is on gameday. Terry is going to be a first round pick. He's a gamebreaker.
Maybe the coaches need to be clued into that.

Sims 14 / 22 for 181 yrd passing and 50 yds rushing on 8 attempts.

2 bad throws in first start, ACC road game, at FSU. Give the kid some time.
So the kid clearly looks the part, but we really have no idea where we'd be in this game right now with one of the other 3 qbs, play calling looks better oline looks better and our skill position players look really good, mason, griffin, brown, camp, deveney, Carter, hell adonicas getting in there

Need stop and score coming out of half

Sims looks to have great potential but if he turns it over again I would pull him. We can beat this team but can’t do it with multiple turnovers in the 2nd half.
I just dont think you do that with a true freshman QB in game 1. Clearly we've already decided he's the best QB we have. Need to ride him. There will be bumps along the way. He needs to learn to handle it.

I'm seeing lots of positives. More optimistic than I was preseason. Oline isn't totally worthless, sims has huge upside, defense has been worse.

Worries; Running plays seem really slow developing, backs dodging defenders as soon as they get the ball. Kicking sucks, no reason we shouldn't have a decent kicker. Play calling seems ok but still some head scratchers in there.

Based on one half and expected development,. I would up my win predictions for the year. I think this could be a solid team by the end of the year.

[
I'm seeing lots of positives. More optimistic than I was preseason. Oline isn't totally worthless, sims has huge upside, defense has been worse.

Worries; Running plays seem really slow developing, backs dodging defenders as soon as they get the ball. Kicking sucks, no reason we shouldn't have a decent kicker. Play calling seems ok but still some head scratchers in there.

Based on one half and expected development,. I would up my win predictions for the year. I think this could be a solid team by the end of the year.
We're winning this game öööööööööööö

Bad feeling they cut away from this game

Give me another QB that is gonna deliver .67%+ passing percentage right now. Ride the Sims horse as far as he will take you
And if that dude doesn't drop an easy pick6 right in his hands you'd still feel the same way?

I just dont think you do that with a true freshman QB in game 1. Clearly we've already decided he's the best QB we have. Need to ride him. There will be bumps along the way. He needs to learn to handle it.

I don’t care if he’s a true freshman or senior. If he throws it to the other team again he’s getting pulled. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t start next week but I’m more concerned with the win today. We simply can’t afford more turnovers with only 2 qtrs remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back