It is time to give UCF the respect

I’m not gonna argue about this. I’m not changing your mind and you aren’t changing mine.
Nah, no arguing. Just a short debate. In your opinion, what teams on Clemson’s would definitely beat UCF?

Nah, no arguing. Just a short debate. In your opinion, what teams on Clemson’s would definitely beat UCF?
UCF's a Top 25 team. But strength of schedule is more than superficial 'eye test'. It's a legitimate criteria. Okay, they walloped Pitt waaay early on before Pitt got it going. Go through a Power 5 schedule and play a 'Pitt' 6 or 7 times. Texas A&M? South Carolina? NC State? BC? Syracuse? Are they capable of beating those teams? Yes. Would they likely be undefeated playing those teams week in and week out. No. UCF's a 9-3/10-2 with Clemson's schedule. And not in the playoffs. That's why they weren't in the playoff. And their bowl game result reinforced that decision by the committee.

Pretty much this, which is being very kind to ucf in my opinion (I’d say 7-5 or 8-4 is the more likely record). Every year, we do a probability of wins for GT. Games like Gardner Webb don’t even get 100%. So when you ask a GT guy which team will “definitely” beat UCF, the answer is none. Just like if you asked which teams UCF would definitely beat.
UCF's a Top 25 team. But strength of schedule is more than superficial 'eye test'. It's a legitimate criteria. Okay, they walloped Pitt waaay early on before Pitt got it going. Go through a Power 5 schedule and play a 'Pitt' 6 or 7 times. Texas A&M? South Carolina? NC State? BC? Syracuse? Are they capable of beating those teams? Yes. Would they likely be undefeated playing those teams week in and week out. No. UCF's a 9-3/10-2 with Clemson's schedule. And not in the playoffs. That's why they weren't in the playoff. And their bowl game result reinforced that decision by the committee.

Back