Jabari Hunt Cleared To Play

tumblr_m80otvjGfU1qzmur7o1_400.gif

threestoogesdance.gif

tumblr_mig6hmeaJ61ry46hlo1_400.gif

Can't be true. I was told the "hill nerd" we're going to do everything to keep him from playing! /sarcasm

Now for the serious response. This is GREAT news!! We need him on the DL this year.

Ummm - they did try.

Ummm - they did try.

How?

Genuinely curious -- I've never really understood the theory of how the academic administrators actively try to disqualify our best players from playing. Do they talk to the teachers and get them to grade extra hard or something?

They can't. JHD must meet the minimum qualifying GPA to stay off probation and must complete enough hours to meet the NCAA academic progress requirements.

The only role "the Hill" plays is setting the minim GPA to graduate at 2.0, which hasn't changed for over a decade.

Yeah, and the HillWipes would never tell a recruit he can not come visit, eventhough the GTAA had checked his grades, and the S/A and his family were virtually stepping on the campus.

And the HillNerds would never deny S/A dorm room assignments because they deemed that there were "too many S/As living to close to each other". And the fact that many of these kids, 2/3 days before playing UF, did not have an assigned dorm room and did not know where they were going to live; being shuffled around daily to find them a bed to sleep on.

It is a nerd's version of a power play. Idiots jealous that somebody on campus but them are getting more pub or attention.

Yeah, and the HillWipes would never tell a recruit he can not come visit, eventhough the GTAA had checked his grades, and the S/A and his family were virtually stepping on the campus.

And the HillNerds would never deny S/A dorm room assignments because they deemed that there were "too many S/As living to close to each other". And the fact that many of these kids, 2/3 days before playing UF, did not have an assigned dorm room and did not know where they were going to live; being shuffled around daily to find them a bed to sleep on.

It is a nerd's version of a power play. Idiots jealous that somebody on campus but them are getting more pub or attention.

Which of those did they do to Jabari this summer to try to keep him from getting eligible?

Jesus, do we have to have this öööö discussion about the Hill over and over and over? Let it go already

texstinger is a butthurt dynamo right now. If we could find a way to harness his butthurt for just one day, we could power stingtalk for decades.

texstinger is a butthurt dynamo right now. If we could find a way to harness his butthurt for just one day, we could power stingtalk for decades.

Butthurt over trying to give our S/As a fair break.

Sorry your degree was devalued and you lost your job after last season's success.

You are right. They helped him all they could.

And the other 2 truths I gave you?

I have no idea if they helped him or not. I imagine they didn't, and it was up to him to do well enough in his classes to become eligible. I also have no idea about the other two things you said.

I was just curious how you thought they tried to stop Jabari from becoming eligible this summer.

There could be a few players from the other side see him play and all of the sudden tell the coach the are feeling a little sick and they should sit out the game. That way they can call their Mama on Sunday and say they are alive and well.

Would you please get rid of that öööö pic of Jimmy Clausen? I don't get your fascination with him.

Back