Jabari Hunt Cleared To Play

texstinger is a butthurt dynamo right now. If we could find a way to harness his butthurt for just one day, we could power stingtalk for decades.

I see him weeping in a vacant office with hundreds of worthless, old paper butthurt options scattered across the ground. "What could've been!!!"

:bigcry:

looks like somebody is :mutthurt:

Seriously cut that öööö. There's low brow humor and then there's just being an asshat. Stop posting this picture. Not that hard to appreciate the game and hate uga in the normal ways they deserve to be hated for.

Seriously cut that öööö. There's low brow humor and then there's just being an asshat. Stop posting this picture. Not that hard to appreciate the game and hate uga in the normal ways they deserve to be hated for.

Gurley is making million$ per year now. It is gonna be ok.

just-be-cool.gif

How did a thread that should have everyone celebrating and giving interweb high-fives deteriorate into butthurt whining about the hill?

Stingtalk.

I merely typed : mutthurt : without the spaces. I don't know how the picture is posted. Maybe it's magic.

I merely typed : mutthurt : without the spaces. I don't know how the picture is posted. Maybe it's magic.

Crap, my computer does it too. Must be that guy that hacked UGAg's computers

:mutthurt:

Back